29

After a full two weeks, I snapped back to reality. Do you really want to lose the single most important human being to you? Are you going to cheat on your beautiful husband on the last day you live? The answer was no, but the sexual tension was the biggest temptation, especially since it was with Keith. 

We wore woken up by some voices, "Let's look in here!"

"Help!" I shouted. "We're here!" Keith screamed. 

"Hey, I hear people over here!" Some guy yelled. They moved something, making part of the roof collapse. 

I pushed Keith against the wall to keep him safe. "Be careful, you fools!" Someone nagged. Keith encouraged me to sit on his lap and his hands embraced me. We were both in a corner scared but felt safe with our bodies as close as can be.

While they were figuring out how to find us without killing us, Keith and I chatted. 

"Ally, please don't leave me," He begged, holding my hand tightly. My eyes instantly started to water. As much I would love to be with Keith, my heart was with George's. I just loved George a bit more. "You know I love you, but George..." I started. He rolled his eyes and sighed. 

"I need you," He whispered and pecked my lips. I kissed him back and our tongues danced with each other. Until I removed my lips from his to hug him. Guilt was the only thing I felt. My gut kept telling me that what I was doing was wrong. 

"Ally? Ally are you there?" I heard someone from outside call me.

"Yes! I'm here! George is that you?" I replied.

"Baby, we're going to get you out of there in no time!"

I felt so relieved!

After a few hours a hand with a long rope appeared from the broken ceiling. "Tie this around your waist and we'll pull you up!" 

Keith insisted I went first, I obliged. He helped me knot the rope on my waist and I was pulled up. The fresh air eased my mind and once they pulled me up, I untied the rope and threw it down.

"Ally!" George was ecstatic at the sight of me. I found him in a very bad state, filled with worried tears along his face, but with the brightest smile. We ran towards each other and hugged. I kept kissing him all over his face. "I was so worried!" George exclaimed while shaking a bit. He was so adorable!  He looked so handsome! "Oh, how I missed you!" We kissed on the lips and hugged each other tightly. 

"Let's go home. You need to get cleaned up, fed and relax," George held my hand and walked me towards a car.

I turned around to see if Keith was able to get out. He was given a big jacket and he was playing with a dog on a wooden bench. I felt bad for him.

"What about Keith?" I asked George. "Who's going to take care of him?" "His manager is booking flights back to London right now for Keith and the rest of the band. Once he finishes, I assume he will come and pick Keith up," He answered. "We could invite him to come with us for a while, I'm sure he would love some company. He must be starving anyways," George waved his hand up high for Keith to come with us. He was so caring!

Keith came as fast as he could. "We're going to stay at the hotel for some time before we fly back home, come with us," George opened the car's door. "Thanks, mate!" He patted George's back and hopped inside the car. I followed him and George sat on the driver's seat and proceeded to drive. 

"So, how did you find us?" I asked George.

"Well, you called me an hour or so before the whole disaster and you told me where you were going to be. I tried contacting the Stones' manager, but nothing. So, I started getting worried, talked to Brian and we both flew out to come and search for you. We've spent about three days searching all over the place, until today when we found you! Brian is at the hotel worried sick. We tried talking with the American police, but they are such garbage! They said there wasn't a thing they could do. Consequently, Brian hired some men to help look for you. I of course, went with them," George explained as he drove away. 

I couldn't believe how considerate George really was, this was showing his true colours. I was proud to be married to such a beautiful man. 

"And this is why I married you!" I laughed. I looked at Keith, who felt quite uncomfortable and just stared at the car's window. I caressed his arm. 

"Keith was truly a gentleman! He gave the last can's of food and was so generous overall!" I tried making Keith feel better. He smiled at me and I could tell he appreciated my gesture.

George parked the car at a gas station to get some gas. "I'll be back in a second! I'll get you guys some water and chips!" 

"You are meant for each other!" Keith groaned. "What?" I asked confused.

"You deserve George. He is splendidly perfect! A loving and caring man, and you deserve that!" He continued.

I blushed and smiled widely. "You'll find an even better girl soon! Don't you worry!" 

"I had the chance, but blew it. I should have married her the moment I kissed her," Keith was filled with regret.

"Is she still available?" I asked out of curiosity. "She loves someone else, but I still have hope that someday...no, no I have to stop thinking selfishly..." He shook his head and right then George came back and handed each two water bottles and a bag of chips.

"We'll get there in 10 minutes! I hope you like the chips, I couldn't find your favourite ones..." George took the wheel again.

"This is more than perfect! Thank you love!" I was fully charged with gratitude. Oh, how I loved him.

"Thanks mate, I owe you one!" Keith drank the one water bottle in one gulp. He was definitely dehydrated.