communication

~Hope Mikaelson~

I follow Hermione into the living room area of the place with my candles in my arms as I sit down on the ground.

I place the four down as I make a small square seeing as there were only a bit of candles. Hermione pulls out the bags filled with my ingredients for the Astro projection spell, from her bag.

I make a circle out of the quarry and sit down in the middle. Harry sits down on the couch, while Hermione and Ron sit down on the bench in front of the piano as I place down my hands and start doing the enchantments.

Then I open my eyes to see I'm Astro projected but at the Salvatore school. I'm in the dorm room that I shared with Lizzie as I see her on her bed flipping through a magazine. She looks up and sees me.

'Hope?'

'Yeah it's me but Astro projecting. I'm just checking up'

'Any word from my sister yet?'

'Nothing but I'll let you know once I get word.'

'Hope, Ginny just told me through me Astro projecting a few minutes ago too and she said there were deatheaters on the train looking for Harry. Just thought you should know'

'Thanks I'll pass the message on. How's everything here?'

'Everything is fine. The funeral was a emotional but the wolves did a fine job'

'Sorry I couldn't be there but we are so far doing good I think'

' that's good just let me know when you have information to pass on or any questions and I need of some research'

'I'll let you know. And Astro project me if anything I have to go though. Thanks Lizzie for everything so far'

'No problem hope. I enjoy being a hero'

We laugh and I close my eyes and gasp as I stand up from the floor to see I'm back in the living room with Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

They all turn to look at me.

'Harry... there were deatheaters looking for you on the Hogwarts express. Ginny told Lizzie and Lizzie told me'

'what-'

We were cut off to hear noises coming from the kitchen. We all walk to the kitchen and see a man with another thing on its leg and with Kreacher again.

'Harry Potter, so long it's been'

The one on the mans leg says.

'Get off me!'

The man falls on the floor along with creatures falling with him.

'As requested, Kreacher has returned with the thief..'

Kreacher says as he closed the door. The man getting up and rubbing his head.

Hermione raises her wand.

'Expelliarmus'

She says as his wand flies out of his hand and Hermione catches it.

'..... Mundungus Fletcher'

'What are you playing at? Sending a pair of bleeding house-elves after me'

The man says as he walks across the able from where we were standing and the other so called house elf goes on the chair and stands on the table.

'Dobby was only trying to help. Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley, which Dobby thought was curious'

Hermione walks towards the man as Harry listens to Dobby.