nighttime thoughts

-Hope-

'Lizzie, the will be back soon, meanwhile can you stop pacing back and forth?'

She looks up at me and gives me a nasty look.

Lizzie and I are currently in the Slytherin common room waiting for Josie and Draco to be back from the meeting.

'how long have they been gone?'

she says looking at me as she stops pacing back and forth.

'like two hours'

'does it take that long?'

'well, I don't know just we have to be patient'

'well-'

she gets cut off by the common room door opening. we turn ourselves to see both Draco and Josie.

Lizzie runs over to Josie and hugs her, Josie returning the hug back.

'how did it go?'

I ask Draco.

'it went well. doesn't suspect a thing'

'can I see?'

Lizzie asks Josie and she nods rolling up her sleeve showing the dark mark.

Lizzie looks at it and gasps as she puts her hand over her mouth.

'I'm fine don't worry, I've got to go though I'll see you all in the morning'

and with that Josie leaves walking back to the Hufflepuff common room.

'I'm gonna head to bed'

Lizzie says and walks away leaving Draco and I alone in the common room.

'did he give her a task?'

'just she has to keep an eye on Potter and help me mend the vanishing cabinet'

I look at him and see his face look so emotionless, as if the color just faded out of his face.

'that's good. did she say everything according the plan?'

'yes, he found interest in her because of how powerful she is and they were mostly stunned about her doing wandless magic'

'perfect, let's hope everything goes according to plan'

'yeah..'

I look up to see him avoiding my gaze and looking away, as if lost in thought.

'you okay?'

he turns to me and faces me then lets out a sigh.

'yeah, just lost in thought'

'care to share them with me? I have time'

I say plopping down on the couch and see him doing the same sitting down next to me.

'I don't like to talk about it very much'

'I get it. I do'

I say letting out a sigh.

'how did you become a wolf?'

Draco randomly blurted out. He caught me off guard. I let out a loud sigh.

'you don't have to-'

'it's fine. I was born as a wolf but to turn you have to trigger the curse itself. The way you trigger the curse is by taking the life of a human'

I say looking at him.

'you have to kill someone?'

'yeah..mines was an accident but then I had to turn. at that time I had already lost my mother. there are seven packs. I am from the Crescent wolf pack. we can control when we turn unlike the other packs. but the first time you trigger the curse you have to turn that upcoming full moon whether you like it or not'

'what does it feel like being a werwolf?'

I turn to face him and lock eyes with him and then I turn to look else where.

'it's painful at first. having to break all your bones in your body all at once. but then when your in the wolf form and running through the woods in the moonlight it's...the best feeling ever'

I say looking at him.

'how is it now being a vampire?'

'it's annoying wanting to have blood almost all the time but I can control it well. The vamp speed with it is fun and the enhanced hearing, gets annoying after a while'

'wow'

'yup'

then it got quiet.

'you look lovely'

Draco blurted out. I turn to face him and smirk.

'sorry that came out of nowhere'

'don't apologize, it's cute when you get nervous'

he chuckles and I do too. I get up and he does the same.

'I have to get back to the Gryffindor common room, I'll see you in the morning'

'goodnight Draco'

I start to walk away but get pulled back by him grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him.

He places his hands on my face and kisses me and place mine on his chest kissing him back.

as I slowly melt into the kiss he pulls back.

'goodnight Andrea'

I smile slightly as he smirks. I let go of his grasp and walk out of the common room heading back to the Gryffindor common room.

as I walk in I see Harry by the fireplace seeming lost in thought. he turns around and notices me.

'hope, hey'

'hey, what are you doing up so late?'

'thinking and you?'

'I was just with Lizzie and Josie talking'

'I am going to head up to bed, see you in the morning Hope'

he says as he gets up and walks towards the boys dormitories.

I sigh and start walking up to the girls dormitories when I hear a swish sound.

I turn around and face the common room seeing no one is there.

I turn back around.

'Hope'

I turn around to see Freya.

'aunt freya?'

'astro projection, Hope there's something you should know'

'what is it?'

'Davina and Kol called me.'

'and....?'

she looks down and then back at me.

'the scroll with the crescent wolf pack curse is missing'

I look at her with wide shocked eyes.

'it's been stolen'

----------------------------------------------------

a/n: I have been so busy so I am sorry for to posting but I will try to update as soon as I can.