loosing control

A/N: Thank you so much for 1.4k reads! so glad you all are enjoying the story. only four more chapters left of the first part of this book. enjoy !

-------------------------------------------------------

Hermione's POV:

"Harry I really don't understand why this makes you so upset? They told the truth and that's really all that matters"

"You don't understand Hermione"

I try to tell Harry but he shakes his head in anger. I really don't see why he is so angry with Hope and her friends. Its not like they have hurt us this whole time. But I think he's more angry with the fact that he likes her and she wasn't truthful from the beginning.

-------------------------------------

Hope's POV:

Lizzie, Jade, Ethan and I are all walking to Potions. We get stared at by many students and they're whispering about us. Now they think differently of us. That just proves that we don't belong and everyone is being so judgmental. But like I see o reason for it, its just who we are.

We all walk in to potions with Snape up at the front. we all decide to sit in the back. I sit next to Lizzie. Jade and Ethan infront of us. Everyone starts to walk in and I immediately spot Draco next to that pansy girl. Lizzie and I start taking notes of what Snape is writing on the chalkboard about a Potions project. He lets us get started and I get up to grab the ingredients. As I am walking back with Jade after getting our ingredients, Jade accidentally bumps into Pansy.

"Watch where your going freaks"

Pansy says. Jade starts getting mad.

"oh shut up I wouldn't be talking if I were you, you really don't want to push me"

Jade snaps back. I see her eyes go red and the veins start appearing under her eyes.

"Jade calm down, she's not worth it"

I tell her and jade starts slowly calming down. As I grab Jade and start walking away with her Pansy decided to speak again.

"That's right walk away freak especially you Mikaelson, I mean three creatures at once no wonder mom and dad killed themselves its because of you"

The words went out of her mouth and I turn around facing her and Draco and some other students seeing as they were sitting by each other.

"What did you -just say"

I tell her with a stern voice. I feel my self start loosing control and before I even know it my eyes are yellow. My wolf eyes start to show.

"Freak look at your eyes."

I start to walk towards her but Jade walks infront of me holding my shoulders.

"Hope let it go. She is not worth it"

Jade says giving a glare towards Pansy. Draco just watching like nothing.

Lizzie walks over as Pansy begins to call us freaks again. She then walks infront of Pansy and punches her.

"Not now Pansy"

(Lizzie is such a baddie lmao, I got this from when she punched Dana in Legacies)

Snape walks over and before he can even talk the door opens and I see my aunt Freya come in. She looks at me and the situation. She sees my yellow eyes seeing as I am still angry.

"Hope. Relax"

She says walking over towards us.

I start hearing whispers as she gets closer.