a glimpse of hope

A/N: This one is going to be a rollercoaster, so please just bare with me. One more chapter is left of this part then part two will start. They are going to be new characters as well.

--------------------------------------------------

(time skip to like when Cedric asked harry to take his and Hope's body back)

Harry's POV:

I run over to the bodies of Hope and Cedric and grab my wand let the cup fly toward me. As I grab it, I hold on to Cedric and Hope.

I am back to the field and everyone is cheering. I am here sobbing as I clutch on holding the hand of both Hope and Cedric.

Fleur lets out a scream. Dumbledore starts running to me.

"Harry"

he tries to rip me off of both Hope's and Cedric's bodies.

"No! No! No Don't!"

I yell back as I fight off hugging their bodies.

some more people come running to us as I hold on to their bodies.

"For God's sake, Dumbledore what's happened?"

"he's back! he's back! Voldemorts back!"

I say sobbing.

"Cedric, he ask me to bring back both of their bodies. I couldn't leave them!"

I look up to see Hope's family running towards us.

"HOPE!"

they come over and hug her body. her family start crying and I see her friends running towards us crying. Lizzie and Josie scream out Hope's name.

I see Hermione crying and hugging Ron.

Josie yells and hugs Cedric as she was his girlfriend.

Everyone is crying. I look up to see Draco with a panicked look and he runs over as he yells out Hope's name. he starts crying hugging her body whispering to her.

"Lucius killed her! He is one of them! She tried to protect me !"

I yell at Malfoy crying.

"That's My son!"

Cedrics father yells as he runs over.

"That's my boy"

he starts crying and I start getting pulled away from the bodies by Moody.

I cry and cry and cry and try to get free but it's no use.

They are gone.

---------------------------------------------

Draco's POV:

Pottah returned with two bodies. We all start cheering. and everyone is congratulating him. But everything dies down as a scream is made. I look closer and then I hear Hope's aunt scream and her family run towards Pottah and then her friends. I get up to try to get a better look and then I see Cedric on the floor being held by Harry.

He was,

Dead.

I look on the other side.

no.

Hope's Body is laying on the ground.

she looks lifeless.

Harry is clutching on to them both and Hope's family and friends start holding her and crying.

in that moment,