deatheater josie

-Hope-

We arrived back to Hogwarts the twins headed up towards their dorms and I turn to face Draco.

'tomorrow is the meeting right?'

'yes, so I was told'

'don't forget to meet me and the twins at the library before you do so we can go over everything'

'got it. goodnight Andrea'

'goodnight Malfoy'

I grab my bag and head up towards the Gryffindor common room. when I enter the common room I see Harry, Hermione, Ron and Stefanie sitting down on the couch laughing and conversing. I let out a small light smile. They turn to notice me and they greet me.

'Hey hope your'e back!'

Stef says as she gets up and hugs me and I hug her back.

'hey Stef, do you mind if I speak to them in private? I'll only be a few minutes'

'of course, I'm going to head to bed'

and with that she vamp speeds on out and up to the dorm.

I grab my bag and plop down the couch next to Hermione.

'okay so we have somethings to talk about but first...'

I reach into my bag and grab a book all about ascendants like Hermione wanted. I take it out and grab it and hand it to Hermione.

'here is that book you wanted'

'thank you'

she says examining the book.

'I came back bearing gifts here Ron.'

I pull out a small pack of chocolate covered strawberry's that the school had. I take it out and pass them to him. By the look in his eyes I'm guessing he's never seen anything like them.

'chocolate covered strawberries, they are popular back at school figured I'd bring some to have you try'

'wicked.thanks'

'for Harry...'

I reach into my bag grabbing the ascendent but before pulling it out to show him I finish my sentence.

'I took a vile of your blood before leaving and left without any explanation so here is why I needed your blood'

I take out the ascendent revealing it to the trio.

'this is an ascendent I created with the help of other witches, we created a prison world, so all you have to do is say a simple incantation and anyone you want to trap in it will be trapped. This prison world will look exactly like Hogwarts except you can't use any magic in it and there's no way of getting out unless using your blood and the reverse incantation to let them free, figured if you would be going up against Voldemort, this can be your plan B'

I say giving harry the ascendent.

'wow, thank you so much Hope'

he says observing the ascendent.

'it's nothing really just figured I can help out'

'it's late we need to get to bed'

Hermione tells us and I stand along with everyone else.

'goodnight guys'

we all went up to our dorms and went to sleep.

{next day afternoon}

-Hope-

Lizzie, Josie and I were in the library going over the plan. Just incase of anything I took precaution and linked my life with Josie. We are just waiting on Draco.

I can't help but feel nervous that I was asking for her to be put into this situation.

I did though inform her that when everything was done I would do the spell to get rid of the dark mark and made sure Draco would share the paste I made.

few more minutes pass by and Draco finally arrives.

'come on Josie we have to get going. and with that they were gone.

-Draco-

Josie and I arrive at my family's manor. I turn to face her before opening the doors.

'you remember the spell to block your mind right?'

'yes now lets get this over with'

we open the doors and both walk in.

we are outside the dinning room where the meeting was and I can see Voldemort and the other death eaters in there. I motion her to stay as I walk in.

'Ah Draco finally you have come to join us, sit.'

I walk over and sit down next to my mother.

'now on with my plans of killing Harry Potter..'

'My lord..'

I say getting up from my chair and facing him.

'I have to tell you a few things'

'go on then Draco'

'I have a someone here who would like to join you, become one of us.'

'and what would they bring me forth?'

'I will let her explain'

I walk over and signal for her to walk in and she does following behind me.

'this is Josie Saltzman, she is not from here, she is a witch but a very strong witch in fact I believe stronger than Harry Potter himself.'

'Draco if she was stronger why would she want to join us when she can kill him herself, obviously not that strong then'

everyone starts to laugh.

'she can do magic without a wand, she can use spells none of us can do that is magic beyond our reach and is from a very powerful coven of witches that do blood magic as well, she doesn't require a wand'

'show me'

I signal Josie to walk in front of me and she does. She exams everyone sitting down and then points at my father.

'you, get up'

she demands. My father looks at Voldemort and he nods in agreement, having my father getting up.

she looks over at him and with a swish and flick of her wrist sent my father flying across the room falling onto the cold hard ground.

Voldemort and the other deatheaters start to laugh at him.

'I can do much worse, that was nothing'

'well well come here'

she walks up to him and he signals her to roll up her sleeve and she does. He has his wand on her arm creating the dark mark on her. she turns away from looking and shuts her eyes close in pain. Finally she was done and was told to sit next to me.

'friends let's celebrate this young witch joining us because now with her, we will succeed on killing Harry Potter'

everyone starts cheering and Josie and I face each other.

if they only knew, what's yet to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry for taking so long to update but I won't be busy this week so i'll be uploading again soon.