Yule Ball Disaster; Part 2

A/N: Sorry for it being late, I have been going back and forth with writing a new book but I won't release it until its fully completed. But I am back so enjoy this chapter :)

---------------------------------------------

Draco's POV:

Andrea looked breathtaking. Her and I were leaning in when Lizzie comes over to her and taps her shoulder. Damn our kiss was interrupted. well almost kiss.

"Hope we have a problem and you need to come right now."

Hope nodded and she turned back to me.

"Sorry I have to go"

she says as she runs off with Lizzie, exiting the ball. I let out a small sigh. Our perfect moment was ruined. To my view once I saw all of Hope's friends run out behind Lizzie and Hope, I saw Potter and Granger follow right behind. So doing what I do best, I follow as well.

As I am running out I see Potter and Granger standing behind a wall and I do the same once we all are at the courtyard. I take my eyes off of Potter and Granger and see something unexpected.

---------------------------------------------

Hope's POV:

I could not believe it. A mummy arrived? Seriously out of all Malivore monsters a mummy shows up?

"Josie and Lizzie stay with me, the rest of you make sure everyone stays inside the ball, no one gets in or out you understand?"

I say as everyone runs off . Josie, Lizzie and I are in the courtyard when we spot the mummy. The mummy catches its attention towards us and lets out a silent yell and bugs are being flown towards us.

"Lizzie, Josie take my hand"

I tell them. they both take my hand.

"Bulla"

we all say together as an invisible like bubble shields us from all the bugs. Once the mummy has stopped we all let go of each other as the bubble disappears.

"Should we rush it?"

Lizzie asks.

"Not yet"

the mummy starts getting closer.

"now?"

Josie asks.

"no"

I reply back as Lizzie says

"I really think we should rush it."

"no, not yet. on my count"

"one...."

"two...."

as I am about to say three the mummy lifts up a hand and Lizzie starts chocking and then so does Josie. There are bugs coming out of their mouths.

"Resistus maledi"

I say as I motion my hand and cover my mouth.

"ignis absumet"

I blow fire towards the mummy and quickly the girls stop choking and the mummy is now dust as I burned it alive. They get up from the floor and I rush towards the pile of dust. There stood in the pile of dust and emerald.

I pick up the emerald and Josie and Lizzie come up to me.

"Why did the mummy have that?"

Lizzie asks.

"Im guessing a Malivore object? I think it was protecting it"

I say.

"We can't let anyone find the emerald, lets go back to our common rooms, come on"

Josie says and Lizzie follows. I follow behind with the emerald in my hand and as I am walking back I feel a presence, actually multiple behind me.

"Harry, Hermione and Draco? What are you doing out here?"

I say as I turn around and I am faced with the three.

"Malfoy? what are you doing here?"

Harry sneered and Draco responds.

"Could ask you the same Pottah"

He sneered back.

"Enough. Hope what was all that about?"

Hermione asks me with an eyebrow raised.

"How much of that did you all see?"

"all of it"

Draco replies back.

"nothing that should concern any of you. you guys should go back inside"

I snap and walk back with the emerald. Stopping in my tracks I hear whispers and clutch on to my head. why did this feel so familiar? I shake it off and walk back when I hear my name being called.

"Andrea!"

I turn back to see Draco. I stop and face him as he stops running and stands in front of me.

"Yes Draco? I really should be going with my friends."

"I wanted to just say before the whole mummy thing, at the ball, I had a good time with you Andrea."

He says looking nervous. He rubs the back of his neck.

"I had fun too. it was fun hanging out with you, but I better get going, everyone is probably waiting for me, I'll see you tomorrow Draco"

I start to turn around and walk away when I stop. Before I can even understand what I was even doing I turn back around and go back towards Draco and give him a kiss on the cheek then I see his cheeks slightly burn to a pink red tint. Then I turn back around and walk away.

I don't even know why I did that.

As I am walking back to the common room the whispers start again. I clutch my head as I started feeling pain again.

I don't understand.

What is going on?

and why....

did it feel familiar?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: end of chapter.