ferret boy

A/N: This chapter is a bit longer and so I hope you all enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Hope's POV:

Harry and I left the Trophy Room and started heading back the Gryffindor common room. He and I walked in silence until he decided to break the awkwardness.

"Are you okay Hope?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and face him.

"I'm fine. Just the whole tournament thing is the least of my worries"

I was being honest. The top thing on my mind was the constant thinking of which monster from Malivore would show up.

"How is that least of your worries? Because quite frankly i'm panicking on the inside. Our lives are on the line here."

He says as he looks at me.

"Not mine"

I mumbled but didn't think he could hear.

"What?"

I looked at him.

"Nothing"

He just nodded, not believing me, but I didn't care. We finally arrived in the common room and we are a faced with a angry Ron. I can feel the tension in the air.

"I'm gonna go, I'll see you all in the morning"

I say and head up to the girl dormitories. Once I'm in I notice all the girls asleep so I just grab some clothes and head on in to the bathroom and shower and change and get ready for bed. Once I am done, I get on out of the bathroom and go to my bed and and close my eyes slowly letting all my thoughts leave and slip into the darkness.

--------------------

"I don't understand, we don't even go here."

Lizzie says and I nod.

"But like apparently its a huge deal to do. I have no idea though what any of the tasks are at all though but I just know that they are all dangerous."

I reply.

"How dangerous?"

Jade asks and I shrug.

"My life basically is on the line here"

They both nod and I spot Harry speaking to Cedric and I see Josie next to Cedric. As we approach them I hear Cedric and Harry speaking.

"Hope a word with us?"

Harry asks and I head on over as us three are away from the other people.

"So what's going on?"

I ask.

"Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us"

"Are you serious?"

Cedric says. Cedric looks shocked and Harry seems to be mentally panicking.

I look at them and just shrug my shoulders .

"Hope how does this not seem to bother you? It's dragons for us to take on for bloody sake!"

He whisper- yells.

"Long story. Trust me"

"Right. By the way, about those badges, I've asked them not -to wear them, but, well..."

"Don't worry about it"

Harry simply replies. I just walk away now. I sit next to lizzie and Josie seeing as Jade left. We start making small talk, when all of a sudden a familiar voice starts speaking.

"Why so tense Potter?"

Draco says. I look up to see him sitting in a tree as Harry spots him.

"My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think your gonna last ten minutes in this Tournament, .. ."

He says as he trails off due to him jumping down the tree followed behind him his little squad of Slytherins.

"he disagrees.......he thinks you won't last five"

Him and his friends laugh as Harry approaches them.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy."

He then gives Draco a little shove.

"He's vile and cruel. And you're just pathetic"

Harry starts to turn around as Draco looks mad.

"Pathetic?"

Draco reaches for his wand in his pocket

"Oh no you don't sonny"

Says a different voice.

All of a sudden Draco is hit with a spell and just like that he's a white little ferret.

We all turn to see Moody.

"I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned"

He says. He then starts to insult Draco and with his wand he starts to make Draco jump up and down and then go in someone's pants and then finally as everyone is laughing another voice speaks.

"Professor Moody! What are you doing?"

"Teaching"

She then looks at him shocked.

"Is that a...?Is that a student ?"

"Technically its a ferret?"

Everyone continues to laugh.

Professor McGonagall takes out her wand and transforms him back.

Damn it was just getting good though!

As Draco turns back I notice as he gets up that his hair is dirty and messy.

"My father will hear about this!"

Draco says.

"Is that threat?"

Moody says as he starts chasing Draco around.

"Professor Moody!"

"is that a threat?!"

"Professor!"

Draco runs off with his friends and the crowd as Moody turns back and starts yelling.

"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair!"

"Alastor. Alastor"

"it doesn't end here"

"we never use transfiguration as a punishment! Surely Dumbledore told you that"

McGonagall says.

"He might've mentioned it"

"Well you do well to remember it"

She says as she walks off.

Then he has Harry walk away with him.

I turn back to see Josie and Lizzie laughing.

"That was funny"

Lizzie says and Josie nods her head in agreement.

"Yeah come on we better get going"

I say as we get up and leave.

Fucking Ferret Boy.

I chuckle to myself.

"Lizzie? Josie? I learned that the first task has to do with dragons, do you guys still have the knife? I can perform a spell with that when I'm facing the dragon."

"yeah let's go get it from my dorm really quick."

Josie says and we follow.

----------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Next chapter will be the first event I'm so excited to actually write it!