the salvatore school

a/n: the timelines are off and different because of both storylines so I hope it doesn't end up being too confusing for anyone.

------------------------------------------

Hope's POV:

The twins walk in to Snape office looking at me and Draco confused.

"We need to get packing, tonight we leave for our return back to the Salvatore School for break, I am gonna need your help and some of the witches back in New Orleans help. Meet here at 7:30 I will explain everything when we get back, Draco is coming with us, get packing, I need to go talk to Harry"

The twins leave and I turn to face Draco.

"Get packing"

as I go towards the door and sigh as I stop and turn back around.

"Do pack your wand, you will need it"

I turn back around and walk out and head up towards Slughorn's classroom as I knew Harry and Hermione were attending his club dinner. As I finally reach his classroom I knock.

the door opens and it reveals Slughorn.

"Ah Miss Mikaelson, come to join dinner although now dessert?"

he looks at me with a cheerful face.

"Sorry sir but I have other urgent matters to deal with but may I speak to Harry? It will only take a minute"

"of course"

he goes in and gets harry and lets harry talk to me outside the classroom.

"look, I am going to be gone for three days, I will be back soon, I need a vile of your blood, I will explain everything when I get back."

"uh okay?"

I grab his wrist and I look at him.

"this is going to hurt"

he nods slowly. I grab the empty vile out of my pocket and I hold It with my free hand and I bring up with my other hand Harry's wrist and I let my hunger for blood take over as I feel teeth dig in to his blood and bite his wrist. He lets out a small sound of a whimper of pain as I release my mouth away from his wrist allowing his blood to fill up the vile. Then when the vile is full I let go of his wrist and he holds it in pain.

"sorry, but it will heal soon, I will see you guys in a few days okay?"

he nods and hugs me, taking me by surprise. I hug Harry back and he kisses the top of my head.

"relax Harry, I will only be gone for three days, ill be back before you know it"

"okay just be very careful, anything can happen"

he says as he pulls away and lets go and I do the same and I nod.

I turn around and walk away as I hear him enter back into Slughorn's classroom. I run towards the Gryffindor common room and go up to my dorm and pack up all my stuff into a small backpack. I then grab paper and quill and write a small note to Stef letting her know ill be gone but back soon. I then place the not on her bed and grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulder. I walk out and head towards Snape's office. Once I arrive I go in to see the twins here and Draco as well as Snape.

"Okay come on, lets transport to the platform it will make everything easier."

we all put on our backpacks except for Draco as he brought a huge suitcase with him. I grab hands with the twins allowing them to syphon me and well grab hands and form a small circle. Then with a blink of an eye we were at the Platform.