broken

A/N: Last Chapter of this year/part one! So they won't be returning for the year upcoming when Umbridge is in charge but they come back in the next year. I believe it's year 6. Also there will be new characters so go check out the tiktok for this Wattpad story tiktok is: ourlegacywattpad .Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope's POV:

Midnight. It was time to head back to the Salvatore Boarding School.

I get up and leave with all my friends so we aren't spotted. Freya, Kol, and Davina left about two hours ago. All my friends were covering me like in a circle with me in the middle so I wouldn't be seen just in case. I sighed. I didn't want to leave, I felt bad as Draco didn't know the real truth, that in fact, I was still alive.

{When they get to the Salvatore Boarding School}

By the time we arrived it was 2 in the morning. I grabbed my stuff and headed up to my shared bedroom I had with Maya this upcoming year. As we get up to the room we both go to our bed and start unpacking and putting our clothes away.

"Hope, are you okay?"

She asks me and I let out a loud sigh.

"I don't know, I mean the dark magic is gone, I died and now am a fully activated tribrid which is still so unreal to me, my emotions and senses have became so different, not to mention the friends I made there all think I've died and my boyfriend or ex boyfriend thinks I am dead, and I don't know how to feel about any of it"

I say letting it all out as I get under the covers of my blankets on my bed and let my head rest on the pillow, Maya doing the exact same.

"Well, I know it is a lot right now but your gonna have to get used to be a newly triggered vampire and for the whole friends and ex boyfriend your gonna have to learn to move on, on the bright side, we won't be going back to Hogwarts anymore so everything can get back to normal after some time"

she says.

"Your right, I just have to move on, goodnight Maya"

"goodnight Hope"

and with that the darkness took over me letting me fall into a long slumber of past memories.

ones I'll have to move on from,

but never forget.

---------------------------------------------

Draco's POV:

Everyone was in the great hall sitting at their tables.

We weren't eating but instead,

grieving.

Dumbledore started talking about Cedric and Hope and how great students they were.

When he started talking about Hope, I felt my heart sink,

then it break into millions of pieces.

He started explain how they died,

but I couldn't really believe him,

that you know who was back,

and that my father was the one who killed Hope.

The girl I really did love.

After the whole memorial , I ran towards the girls lavatory, and I tugged off my tie forcefully, taking it off, then I pulled up my Slytherin robes and turned on the sink and splashed my face with the cold water.

I glanced at the mirror,

I truly couldn't believe she was gone.

I didn't want to believe it,

Andrea was the one who led me to the light,

and out of the darkness,

that consumed me,

the darkness that was truly the reality of my life,

she truly was my only,

Hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And......Part one of this Year is over. Go check out the tiktok account: ourlegacywattpad to see the new characters and everyone's houses. I will be posting soon a chapter of part Two for year 6. Thank you all for 1.9k reads! It means a lot!