fighting until our last breath

~Hope mikaelson~

Harry and I ran quickly to the Room of requirement and after a few minutes of searching we found Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem.

'Well..Well'

turning around both Harry and I were met with a blonde boy. Draco.

He notices me and I roll my eyes.

Seriously? Right now of all moments?

'what brings you here Potter?'

'Could ask you the same thing'

'Seriously Draco? Thought I told you to stay at the plantation'

He looks at Harry away from me.

'You have something of mine, I'd like it back'

'Well what's wrong with the one you have?'

'It's my mother's. It's powerful but it's no the same. Doesn't quite understand me, know what I mean?'

'Why didn't you tell her? Bellatrix. You knew it was me'

Before Draco can say anything someone comes in, and before the boys can see I notice Hermione and Ron.

'Expelliarmus!'

Draco's wand goes flying as Goyle throws a spell at Hermione.

'Avada Kedavra'

Everyone moved out the way as the spell hit a object nearby.

'Stupefy'

Hermione tries to aim at Goyle but ends up hitting the diadem as it files out of where we were and towards the pile of chairs next to us.

Draco, Blaise and Goyle run away as Ron chased them with his wand pointed yelling;

'That's my girlfriend you...'

His voice gets cut off by clutter as Harry tries to climb to grab the diadem. Using a small quick easy motion I fly the diadem to my hands and tell Harry to get down.

As he does he takes the diadem out of my hands as Ron comes back to us screaming.

'Goyle set the bloody place on fire!!!'

We all start to run as big flames of fire whooshes towards us.

we eventually get cornered by the flames as one in particular comes towards us faster, with a flick of his wand, Harry makes a small shield as the flame doesn't end up hitting us.

Ron though, stumbles on the floor as he crashed into a pile of broomsticks.

Ron hands one to Harry and Hermione. Hermione signals me to ride with her.

we all start to fly up away from the flames but I can't help to worry about Draco. Did he get out on time?

We fly towards a certain pile in which I see Draco and Blaise almost falling into the fire as they both struggle to hold on to the furniture. Harry says he was going to save them but Ron has much to say about that.

Harry and Ron both grab onto the other boys, Harry with Draco and Ron with Blaise. I smile to myself as Hermione guides us towards the exit doors of the room of requirement, with her wand she creates a passing passage way from the flames as we all fly hurriedly out. Harry and Draco both stumble on to the ground from the impact as they end up stabbing the diadem and throwing it into the room as the doors shut.

Suddenly I'm engulfed into a hug. I notice it's Draco and hug him back.

'I want to be mad at you for coming here but I'm glad you know it was right'

'I'm glad your alright love'

We let go and Harry informs us to help fight as they run off.

Draco, Blaise and I run along, Draco and I staying side by side as we fight along with other students. Battling the deatheaters was definitely tiring.

I use my magic a lot to help shield spells coming towards us and throwing spells these deatheater's have never even heard of.

Eventually we end up at the front of the castle as we see deatheaters and what seems like Hagrid carrying a body in his arms.

'Harry Potter... is dead!'

Voldemort yells as Ginny yells and gets pulled back by Mr Weasley as Voldemort shushes her.

I'm glad Voldemort didn't notice Draco's parents not there, or Draco himself. All of Hogwarts students and professors on one side and the deatheaters on another. From the distance I see Harry move and I notice he's alive. Someone must've lied to Voldemort.

As Neville steps up and speaks to Voldemort I grab Draco's wand as he kind of looks at me but I just nod.

Holding the wand I whisper a small spell and the wand disappears. Harry eventually drops out of Hagrid arms and runs as he pulls out Draco's wand that I spelled to end up in his pocket.

Hermione gives me quickly the ascendent as she runs off with Ron in the distance.

'Draco go home, take care of your parents. I'll be back soon okay?'

'Okay I love you'

'I love you'

He kisses me and apparants out. I take the ascendent and slowly start whispering the incantations as I still see most deatheaters still standing around as they try to kill people from afar.

I throw the ascendent and say one last final incantation from the spell as the ascendent goes up to the air and I knew Harry had added some of his blood before doing the spell. The ascendent lets out a big white flash light for a second and just like that the deatheaters were gone. Sent to the prison world.

Finally, from a distant I notice Voldemort and Harry battling, Harry ends up beating him.

Finally the war was over.

Neville signals me inside the castle and I go help feed my blood to everyone injured as everyone starts to heal quickly.

Hermione, Ron and Harry engulf me in a hug. Peace was finally coming their way.

I did get news that Sebastian was killed during the war, so the rest of us Salvatore students said our goodbyes.

I looked around and saw everyone was happy that everything was over. No more worries.

At that moment I just knew what was next for me.