the weasley family

~Hope Mikaelson~

'I don't think I'll be joining you guys to return back to Mystic Falls just yet, I will be though soon'

I say looking back at Lizzie and she nods.

'I'm just , worried for Josie. I don't want her to get hurt'

'Lizzie..'

I slowly walk up to her, delicately placing my hand on left shoulder and taking a small breath before continuing.

'she is strong, and we both know that they can't hurt her. She will be okay and so will you'

She smiles ever so lightly before nodding.

'Okay... are you sure your going to join them? Maybe I could join you guys too..'

'No... as much as I would love to have you join us I think it's too dangerous. But if I do need your help I will astro project you. Right now you need to go back to your dad and protect the school'

'Okay.. just so you have everything you need?'

'Yeah... um Ron said that his mother would allow me to stay with them for the time being. I will be helping out just hunting these horcrux's with them. Harry said he would like the extra help, I'm thinking it's more like because I can't die'

We both let out a small laugh from response of my words. But I mean if I really thought about it I'm pretty sure that is why he asked me to help.

'well.. just be careful okay? I can't loose another friend'

I forgot for a second. Raf. I sigh and look at her.

'Tell Alex one of the crescent wolves taut I am asking him to give raf a proper crescent funeral. He will know what to do'

'Okay.., just..'

Lizzie hugs me and I hug her back. We stay like this for a few extra seconds before letting go.

'Just don't actually die'

I laugh at her comment.

'I won't'

She smiles and then walks out of my dorm room. Hermione walks in with Stefanie and I say my goodbyes to her before she walks out leaving Hermione and I alone.

'Come on, Ron's waiting for you with Ginny and the twins'

I hug her and she hugs me. Hermione let's put a small sniffle. I couldn't imagine what she was going through. She was planning to erase her parent's memories of her for their safety. It was a very sad and noble thing she was doing. In a small way I understood how it felt to have people you care about not remember you.

I let go of her and grab my trunk and walk down with her to the common room where the Weasley sibling where waiting for me.

'Ready?'

I look back at Hermione and nod looking back at the twins.

'Ready.'

I walk with them as we start to leave Hogwarts. This place did feel like another home to me but from what I filled in on by the current events, I had a small feeling things were only to get worse.

We all walk to the Hogwarts express with Hermione and Harry following along.

Ron went to sit with Harry and Hermione but I stayed back sitting with the twins and Ginny.

'Hey Hope can you show us a cool trick with your powers?'

George says.

'Yeah hope! Show us a trick'