hogsmeade date

A/N: This one is going to be a little cute and sweet. Also There are only three more chapters left after this. Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco's POV:

Blaise and I are in the common room talking about how I plan on asking Andrea out on a date to Hogsmeade. Later tonight is the final task for all the champions for the tournament. So far, she has been doing pretty well. Only Blaise knows that she and I are dating now. As of right now, I know that she is doing detention with Snape and Lizzie.

"When is she going to be done with detention?"

Blaise asks.

"I think she should be done already now"

right as I say that the common room is opened by Lizzie and Hope. they both walk in and start walking really fast to the girl's dormitory's. Seeming as if they are in a rush to grab something.

"Ill grab it just wait here"

Lizzie tells her and Hope just nods waiting in the common room.

"Andrea"

I say and she turns around and looks at me and smiles lightly.

"hey"

I motion her to walk over to me and Blaise. As she walks over to us I get up and take her hand over to me.

"Andrea darling ,this is my friend Blaise, Blaise this is Hope"

she shakes his hand as they exchange hello's

"I wanted to know if you're free in a few minutes? We don't have any classes and I was wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me?"

I ask her.

"Um yeah sure I would like that"

she agrees and I smile kissing her head lightly.

"Hope!"

her friend Lizzie walks over and she sees me holding her hand.

"Oh. OH wow Hope you have a boyfriend?"

"Get a grip Lizzie, did you get the sonatonic?"

"Yeah here"

She hands her a purple and blue mix looking potion.

"just take it before tonight"

"got it"

she then looks at me. and then hope.

"wait here"

Lizzie walks back to the dormitorys and I give Hope a confused look and she returns the same.

"Ok lovers, smile for the camera"

"The what?"

I ask and they just laugh. Andrea pulls me into a hug, her arms around my neck and mine around her waist.

"just look at the thing she's holding and smile. "

she says and I do just that. then a click and a flash sound is made and a picture is printed out from the top. She hands the picture to Andrea.

"you two are so cute"

Hope shows me the single photo of us in it.

"Can you take another? I want a copy as well"

I ask.

"Sure"

we hug again but this time I am kissing her cheek while looking at the camera and when the picture is taken she hands it to me.