three bloodlines

A/N: Thank you all for 5.8k read! Glad you all are enjoying so far, here's a new one for you all!

----------------------------------------

Hope's POV:

"Nope never heard of a half blood prince sorry Harry"

"It's fine, anyone fancy a butter beer?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"no not there, over here"

harry says pointing Ron, Hermione and I to a far off table.

We all walk over and sit down.

As I am about to sit down harry speaks.

"No. Sit beside me"

I walk over and sit next to Harry , Hermione and Ron sitting on the other side of the table. A waiter comes over to our table.

"Something to drink?"

"Um four butter beers and some ginger in mine, please"

Hermione says. Harry nudges me and I look up to see Draco. He sees us and stops for a second and then walks off.

I sit back down and pull out my spell lab textbook from back home. I open it up to my page that I was once reading earlier this morning.

"Advanced Magic of Dark Prodigy's?"

harry asks, and I simply nod.

"where did you get that book?I have never seen it in the library at Hogwarts"

"This is from my school back in Mystic Falls, this just talks about many levels of dark magic spells and rituals, the most dangerous ones in fact"

I flip the page to see a small image of what looked like a death eater mark. I remember Harry talking about how it look, thus Draco never showed me his mark. I didn't want to see it anyways.

Draco's and I's conversation happened almost a week ago, he's been avoiding me since and so have i.

As I am reading the page it shows a very complicated and dangerous spell to reverse a mark like such. Though it says only three certain bloodlines can actually perform the spell.

Bennett, Parker, and Mikaelsons.

"What are you reading Hope?"

Hermione asks.

I place a tab on the page and shut it closed. I never told them about me knowing Draco was a death eater and didn't plan on it. It wasn't my secret to tell anyways.

"Just about ascendents"

I reply simply and she looks at me confused.

"And what is that?"

"Ascendents are mystical relics which were owned and created by the Gemini coven, basically the are created from a celestial event, the relics create prison worlds, you can design the prison world to look how ever you please, the prison worlds traps whatever person or creature you wish, the prison world is a place without magic, you can't escape"

"That sounds so fascinating, when we head back to the common room do you mind lending me the book?"

Hermione asks.

"I have one that has more information than this one about the ascendents I can have you lend"

"thank you"

"oh bloody hell"

Ron says and we all look at him. then we all look at the direction he points, to only see his younger sister Ginny.