wedding bells

~ Hope Mikaelson ~

'Hermione some important minister is here they want you to go downstairs'

She walks out and heads down to the living room. I walk into the shared room and lock the door as I start to quickly get dressed putting on a plain black dress that reached my ankles. Along with it I put my mother's crescent necklace and my mikaelson crest necklace, layering the two.

My hair is down with my natural straight hair with the ends being curled just a bit.

I walk out once I put on some black flats. Also lastly placing a black leather jacket on top. Normally I am always against wearing dresses and anything fancy but today was a wedding so I understood.

I walk outside later that night and join everyone at the tent to dance and celebrate the newly weds.

The twins offer to dance with me and I do so laughing and having a good time.

I turn around to see Hermione come in looking gorgeous with a beautiful red dress. I turn slightly to see Ron him having wide eyes.

I chuckle to myself knowing that those two have some chemistry going on and you would have to be stupid to not see it.

As I am dancing around with the twins I hear a weird noise and it gets louder seeming as it is coming closer I look around to see Harry standing up slowly. Does he hear it as well?

Then a blue light emerges into the tent and everyone gasps as it floats in the middle of the room.

'The ministry has fallen. the minister of magic is dead. They are coming'

I look around to see everyone gathered by the source of the light as it speaks. Then the light disappears and everyone starts to panic. I walk over towards Hermione.

'What the hell is going on?'

Before she can even answer my question black figures start to appear as everyone screams and runs out quickly from the tent. Deatheaters appear and start throwing spells at random spells. I see out of the corner of my eye a spell headed towards Hermione I quickly run in front of her.

'Expello'

Creating a small shield to protect us and absorb the spell into the shield.

Hermione pulls my wrist and starts pushing through the crowd as we meet Ron. We start looking around for Harry then seeing him try to run after Ginny as he is pushed towards us and we all link hands and without a blink basically teleport out and onto a street as well back up once a bus emerges us almost crashing into us.

We all back up into a rail and try to breathe.

I try to comprehend what the hell just happened.

Hermione leads us to the sidewalk as we all rush and walk quickly pushing through the crowd of people.

'Where are we?'

Ron asks frantically as he tries to push people out his way to catch up to Hermione.

'Shaftesbury Avenue. I used to come to the theatre here with mom and dad. I don't know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head. This way'