amortentia

A/N: Thank you all so much for 3.6k reads! Glad you are all enjoying and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

------------------------------------------------

Draco's POV:

They all took off their hoodies and I saw her.

She was in the middle of them all hiding.

But I wasn't't fooled.

Andrea was here,

she was alive.

I had a mix of emotions.

Anger, confusion, sadness and happy relief.

They all went to sit with their house tables. Her friends that were in our house sat next to us as we were towards the end. They started whispering and talking among themselves.

"I can not believe Dumbledore let a bunch of freaks come back here, is he bloody mental?"

Pansy remarks, Blaise agreeing with her.

I look up and over to the Gryffindor table and my eyes catch hers.

We stare into each other and then she looks away, so do I.

"Who the hell are you calling freaks?"

I look up to see a familiar Jade girl. I talked to her here and there when they were here last time. She looked the same. She gets up and starts walking over. She grabs Pansy by her robes and her eyes started turning red. Purple and red veins appearing out underneath from her eyes.

Suddenly someone grabs her and I look up and see Andrea.

"Jade, Jade, listen focus on the sound of my voice, they aren't worth it, control it"

Jade then nods in agreement. I opened and my mouth and couldn't stop the words falling out of my mouth.

"Mikaelson keep your freaks in check yeah? Thats my girlfriend you almost killed"

The words just fell out. I don't understand where that came from but I'm guessing it was my anger that was talking.

I look up to see a very mixed emotion Hope. All that was automatically covered with anger.

"Oh shut up Malfoy"

Her friends all get up and walk out from the Great Hall. All of them leave. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let her distract me from my mission. I have Pansy, who's to say I need her?

---------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

She was back? She was alive? How? Why?

I had so many questions floating around in my mind.

Hermione and Ron started talking to me about her and all her friends returning but I couldn't focus on exactly what they were saying. Then I heard yelling and I turn around to see Hope leaving the Great Hall from where Malfoy was. All her friends from all the houses got up and walked out quickly.

But all I could think about was that she was back.

Her and would need to talk soon,

maybe tonight in the Gryffindor common room.

---------------------------------------------

Hope's POV:

"I don't understand why Dr Saltzman even agreed to this transfer year again, nobody likes us here, what the fuck is the point?"