Yule Ball Disaster; Part 1

A/N: I am so sorry for getting these up so late, just been busy and I was very tired after going to the 17th door haunted maze Saturday night. Anyways hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

Draco's POV:

Hope and I talked for a little bit but I didn't have the courage just yet to ask her to the ball so now Blaise and I were in the common room talking about the most random things when a blonde girl came in from the dormitories , as if she was in a rush. No one else was in the common room. Blaise and I turn our attention to her to see Lizzie with that Sebastian guy. He seemed annoying but I heard he was trying out for our Quidditch team. She seemed to be getting annoyed by him and she kept rolling her head. Blaise and I were listening to them. Blaise was actually friends with Sebastian but I never talked to him.

"Come on Lizzie, come with me to the ball"

He begged.

"No, now if you would excuse me I haver to go find Hope and Josie"

She says as he walks in front of her stopping her from leaving.

"Come on Lizzie, lets go together to the dance"

She rolled her eyes.

"Fine, now leave me alone"

She says as she walks out.

"Man she seemed real stubborn"

Blaise said to Sebastian.

"Yeah she is, trust me mate. What about you Blaise who are you going with?"

Sebastian asks as he walks over to us and sits on the other couch as we turn to face him.

"That Jade girl your friends with. I asked her and she agreed. What about you Draco? Seems to me like you and Hope have been getting real close lately"

Blaise says nudging me as I roll my eyes.

"oh shutup Blaise"

I reply back.

"Sebastian, do you know if Hope has a date yet to the ball?"

Blaise asks him.

"From what I know, no, but I was talking to Landon and he said he was thinking of asking her. Landon and her have history together. they used to date from what I know."

He says shrugging.

"Is she into grand gestures?"

Blaise asks Sebastian.

"Why are you asking? You already have a date?"

I ask him. He smirks.

"im not asking for myself mate, I'm asking for you mate"

He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"She is not the type for big romantic gestures. She's more like straight to the point mate"

Sebastian says.

"So you gonna ask her?"

Blaise asks.

"I don't know yet"

I was about to say something when Pansy came in and hugged me.

"Hey drakie, so I got a dress that would definitely match your dress robe, I am so excited for the ball"

She says giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking away. I don't get that girl. we aren't even dating.

"No way man, your going with Pansy?! damn"