mikaelson vs malfoy

A/N: Defense Against the Dark Arts in this chapter will be taught by Snape. I think it will be more interesting this way. This chapter will be a long one. Comment if you would prefer one long chapter than short and so on so on, or just all long? Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope's POV:

I get shaken awake by Hermione.

"Hope get up or your going to miss breakfast"

I let out a small groan still loud enough for her to hear.

I get up and fix up my bed. Then I get up and grab my Salvatore uniform clothes and head into the bathroom.

"Hope you have ten minutes then we got to head down"

Hermione tells me then walks away. I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. Then I grab my clothes and start to take off my sleepwear and replace it with my uniform. Then I brush my hair and do a little bit of makeup.

Its so weird, this school.

Definitely nothing like The Salvatore School.

"Hope are you ready?"

Hermione calls out. I open the door and go on outside to put my dirty clothes away. I grab my Mikaelson necklace and put it around my neck, then I grab my heel boots and put them on.

(how she looks right now):

"Hermione!"

Hermione comes in.

"Hey Hope! Ready to head downstairs?"

I nod my head. We walk out of the dorms and head down.

We are about to walk to the Gryffindor table when I see Lizzie get up from the Slytherin table and walk my way.

"Hope"

I turn to face her with Hermione behind me watching our conversation play out.

"Lizzie what's wrong?"

"Have you gotten your schedule yet? I wanted to see if we had any classes I guess together, I don't want to be just stuck with those two annoying twits"

she says as she glances back towards Jade and Sebastian.

"Yeah I have all my classes with Slytherins so most likely we will have the same class"

I shrug.

"Great I don't want to be just stuck with those two, also don't look now but Landon is starring at you"

I roll my eyes.

"He has to really get over the fact that we broke up and I don't plan on getting back together with him again"