final task

A/N: Two more chapters guys! this is it! enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope's POV:

The band is playing and everyone is cheering. Cedric runs out and his father is cheering for him. Then next is Fleur then Krum then me.

As I run out I spot my friends and my aunt Davina and my uncle Kol. I then spot Draco smiling and cheering for me loud.

{Draco being a cute boyfriend}

My aunt Freya is right next to me

"you remember the plan right?"

"yeah of course"

then Harry runs out.

Dumbledore starts to get on the podium and silences everyone down.

"Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze, only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr Diggory, Mr Potter and Ms Mikaelson.."

everyone starts cheering for all of us.

"tied for first position, they will be first to enter the maze. followed by Mr Krum and Ms Delcur. First person to touch the cup, will be the winner!"

everyone starts cheering but I cant hear what he continues to say.

"you have got this Hope"

Freya whispers to my ear and I nod.

Dumbledore has us gather around.

"in the maze, you will find that no dragons or creatures of the sea, instead you will face something even more challenging, you see people change in the maze. find the cup if you can, you could just loose yourselves along the way"

then he walks off.

"Champions prepare yourselves"

we all start walking to our own entrances of the maze.

Freya hugs me and wishes me good luck.

"on the count of three, one.."

he is cut off by the boom of the cannon.

we all start walking in and the maze closes behind us, unable to see anyone anymore. or hear anyone. I start walking forward and make a left turn. I am only like five minutes in the maze now. as I try to walk back, the bushes close and start close with me inside. i start running forward so I don't get squished by the bushes. as I hit a space where the bushes aren't closing in on me I hear a sudden scream. I start to run forward.

as I am running, I run into Krum. he has his wand out and points it at me. his eyes seem different.

'you see people change in the maze'