xxxxvi • back into the shadows

☯︎︎

"(Name), you need to calm down, please." Midoriya looked at the (hair color) haired individual worry, "We'll see what we can do about it."

"Seriously?! Just letting her go, just like that? We need to follow that bastard who took her!" (Name) screams, they grits their teeth at Midoriya, "Her eyes were widened in fear! Did you not see that?!"

"Aizawa. Midoriya has a point, I agree with you, but he could relocated her." Togata looks over at (Name), "I just think you-"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME!" (Name) yells, clinching her fists, her eye with black sclera started to glow, "SHE COULD USED FOR SOMETHING THAT SHE COULD KILL, SHE'S JUST A KID!"

"(Name)! We can't just go after her, the Yakuza head might be more powerful than you think, we can only wait until we get more information and more heroes to help us. I want to go after her too, but like I said.. we have to wait!" Midoriya said grabbing their shoulders, he looked at them with sad eyes, "There's only three of us and possibly hundreds of them."

(Name) was about to say something, but put her head down in defeat. Nodding, she put her head on his shoulder blade. Apologizing for screaming at him and Togata.
Speaking of Togata, he walked over to the two of them. His navy blue eyes meet with (Name)'s. Giving them an apologetic look, they shook their head, telling him that he's okay, he doesn't need to apologize, and didn't mean to yell at him as well.

"I'll tell Sir Nighteye that I screamed at my upperclassman," (Name) laughs, "I'm sorry."

"Aizawa, it's okay. We scream at each other every once in a while." Togata gave them a soft smile, "It's just about learning."

☯︎︎

"Kirishima, you jerk!" Kaminari shows his phone screen to the redhead, "Your name! Your hero name's in the news!"

"Tsuyu, Uraraka, this is too cool! Your names're here too!!" Ashido's phone screen was in Tsuyu and Uraraka's faces.

"Heh.. pretty exciting, I guess..!" Uraraka says.

"Where'd they get that picture from?" Tsu questions Alien Queen.

"I love it! Bet you've got hordes of fans, just like Mt. Lady!" Alien Queen cheers.

"Uh, Mina-san, what's with that comparison, if you don't mind me asking?" (Name) asks, "I mean don't get wrong, they are hot stuff."

"Ribbit..?" Tsuyu lets out a flushed ribbit, her cheeks turn a little pink, "Aizawa, uh.. ribbit.. thank you."

Uraraka responsed to the girl's words. She blinks a couple of times before responding, "Y-You are too, (Name)!" She replied, she nervously looked the other way.

(Name) wraps their arms around the two petite girls, engulfing the two with a strong hug. "No you." They say, with a grin.

☯︎︎

"Oh?!" Kiri turns around, revealing (Name) and Izuku. "Morning (Name) and Midoriya! You heading out to your job today?! What a coincidence!"

"It's our first day back after a while, and they said we didn't need our costume." Midoriya says.

"Huh?! G'morning! You guys, too?!" The dormitory door opened, revealing Tsuyu and Ochaco, (Name)'s eyes lit up, they rushed over to the two of them, repeating their actions from the night before, "(N)-(Name)!"

The five teenagers walked together, leaving U.A., and on the streets of the city. A hero walked up to the five of them, "The station? I'll take you guys up there!" He said with a kind tone.

"Wow! Thanks a lot!"

"So many heroes."

"Thank you."

☯︎︎

"Huh? All on the same train?!" Midoriya says in confusion, (Name) who was in front of him turned around, the same confused expression on their face, "I thought you were based in Kansai, Kirishima."

"I am! Meeting somewhere different than usual today." The redhead said, Tsuyu and Uraraka were behind him agreed.

☯︎︎

"We're getting off at the same station?! This is really a coincidence..!" Midoriya still in shock.

"We're meeting our group on-site!." Tsuyu says.

The five teens get off of the train at their stop, walking together, (Name), Kiri, and Uraraka all try to mimic Tsuyu's tongue. (NO DIRTY COMMENTS PLEASE!) "Walking in the same direction..! Turning the same corner." The five of them all turn the corner, revealing that the Big Three was around that very corner.

"Hiya." Mirio salutes, Hado turns around giving them a 'hey,' and Amajiki stands there in silence. (Name) with stars in their eyes, tbeh looks at the three of them with a wide smile.

"Hellur." (Name) says walking up to the three of them, their squad following behind them. The individual looks over at Amajiki, saying a personal 'hello' to him, who looks at them with no emotion. They scratche the back of their neck, "It's okay if you don't wanna talk to me, uh.. when you feel comfortable around me, wanna be friends?"

Amajiki expression changed from neutral to a little flustered, his response to (Name) was hiding her from his gaze, and nodding nervously, no one had talked to him like this before, no one besides Mirio.

Then, the now eight teens enter the building, there stood various heroes, one being (Name)'s father. Their eyes shine when they met the gaze of their old geezer, she jumped straight into his grasp.

The edge lord grunts as his kiddo tackles him to the floor. He gave them an eyeroll as he was rubbing the back of his head, but (Name) ended up being engulfed into hug. "We didn't see each other not that long ago, y'know?" (Name) just shrugged at him, before putting themself back into his chest. "(Name), we just saw each other yesterday-"

"No, we saw each other 20.3 hours ago, which means it hasn't been a whole day yet."

"..whatever you say."

——
THE WEWRITING PROCESS IS GOING SO MUCH BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD!