xv • pikachu on crack

☯︎︎

☯︎︎

It was the first rounds of the one versus one battles, (Name) was up next,  them and Kaminari's turn to go against each other. Before even entering the arena, someone called out to (Name), the individual turned to see Endeavor. He was the number two hero of Japan, so it was no surprise that he was at the Sports Festival.

"I know that your already heading out there, but I just wanna ask you something."

"..uh, sure..?"

"Your friends with my son, correct?" The flame hero asked, with a shrug from (Name), he continues to speak, "Whatever you are to him, I want you to stop. You're only an obstacle that is stopping him from being his best."

"Am I in the way of him becoming a number one hero or do you not want your son to be acquaintanced with a non-suitable spouse?"

"It's none of your concern about what lies in the future for my son."

"Then why did you share with me your opinions about me hanging with your son?" (Name) asked, they then walked away, not waiting for an answer, "Screw you."

☯︎︎

Minutes later, (Name) was heading out, onto the arena where they would face Kaminari. It was the start of a long day ahead for (Name), so they made sure that their battles were short and sweet. But, when their yellow tennis shoes take their first step out, the anxiety levels went up for the individual.

Kaminari steps foot in the arena a couple of seconds later, up the stairs leading to the arena, they both have neutral expressions, but Kaminari can't hold himself back. "(Name), if I win, can we go on a date after this?~" Kaminari says with puppy eyes, he smiles, but before (Name) could reply, a voice was heard from the announcer's box.

"She has stuff to do.." Shota says with a stern tone, he rolls his eyes, only Present Mic could see his friend's dad side come out, kinda scary. Kami sadly sighed and nodded, but that wouldn't stop him.

With orders from Midnight,
(Name! and Kaminari's battle begins, Kami begins the fight with him smirking at (Name), "Indiscriminate shock!" The off-brand Pikachu yells, putting his hands up in the air, he then swings them towards the ground, "1.3 MILLION VOLTS!"

A crystal clear force field surrounded the individual, protecting them from Kaminari's bolts. After causing that 1.3 million volts attack, Kaminari was drolling, acting like a crackhead, he couldn't really do anything as a matter of fact, just laugh like there's no tomorrow.

(Name) took this advantage to use their Quirk and to get on the road to the next round, they use their Quirk once more, to lift him up. Kaminari was then flying in the air when he softly hit the ground, at moment the individual deactivated their Quirk.

That made the high Pikachu to loose the battle, lasting not very long, (Name) had already won their first battle. "KAMINARI IS OUT OF BOUNDS, AIZAWA GOES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Present Mic screeches from the announcer's box, the individual smiles and waves, the anxiety at the beginning of the battle was gone. Which made them feel more confident about the future battles of the day.

"YaSsSsS!" Kaminari cheers from the side.