xxxv • kidnapped, again.

☯︎︎

☯︎︎

"Why do I gotta go and clean up U.A.'s mess? I got places to be. The preservation of our entire hero society is riding on this operation." Endeavor says grumbling.

"Oh, c'mon.. you're an alumni, aren't you?" Best Jeanist asks.

"This isn't just U.A.'s call you're hearing.. trying to see the big picture, Endeavor. We have to settle this now, full force!" Tsukauchi says.

"I invited Bakugo(u) to my agency in hopes of reforming his behavior. Never have I come across such a headstrong individual. We must hurry to if we are to stop hom from taking wild, drastic action." Best Jeanist states.

"So you couldn't do squat to change him, huh?" Orca Gang gives him a chuckle.

"The very roots of his hair were filled that unshakable pride."

"They also took my partner, Ragdoll, away from us.. so I've got a personal stake in this game!" Tiger growls.

"Based on the tracking device placed on the student.. we can assume these villians occupy multiple hideouts. That said, our investigation has determined the current location of the abducted students. We'll be sending the bulk of our personnel there. Retrieving the hostages is top priority. At the same time, we'll move in on the other possible hideout. By cutting out all paths of retreat, we'll be taking down the entire organization." Tsukauchi gives theories and details on the situation.

"Toshinori." Gran Torino calls out to his old apprentice, "Recruiting me, off all people, must mean.."

"'Of all people'? Hardly.." All Might interrupts the elder gentleman, "Gran Torino! With the situation as big as it's become.. we can all be sure he'll make a move."

"All For One.." Gran Torino says in a cold tone.

"We're up against the clock here! Don't give those villains time to pull anything off!" Tsukauchi yells.

The room went silent for the man to give one last speech before leaving the building.

"With the earlier press conference.. we've tricked the villains into thinking we only asked the principal to cooperate! We want them to think we're in disarray! They'll never expect that today's the day we take them down! After hearing such an unsatisfactory declaration like that.. it's time for payback! Time to turn the tables! Heroes!"

☯︎︎

"Master..? I thought you were the boss around here..! Pretty disappointing.." Bakugo(u) says with a grin in his face.