xxxi • you got kicked in deez nuts-

☯︎︎

☯︎︎

The Class A kids arrived at a resting point, everyone stretches or gave a look around of location they stopped at. "Gotta pee, gotta pee.." Mineta holds his hands to his crotch, sweating, and jumping off on foot to the other.

"Hold on.. what kinda of rest stop is this?"

"Right? And where's Class B?"

"Pee.. gotta pee.. b-b-b-bathroom!" Mineta says, still needing to the bathroom, Shota's footsteps make Midoriya's green eyes look over in his direction.

"Of course we stopped here for a reason." The emo man says, a voice in front of Shota causes him to put his head down.

"Heya Eraser!" A female voice cheers, (Name) looks over, as do all of their classmates, the woman had blonde hair.

"Sorry. Haven't seen you in a while.." Shota says in a bit of shame, another voice joins in with the female.

"Rock on with these sparkling gazes!" A brown haired woman cheers, a black haired child looks at the two women with a death stare.

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"We're The Wild Wild.."

"Pussycats!~"

"These are the pro heroes who'll be helping us out this time — The Pussycats." Shota says.

"They're a four-member hero team who all work under a single agency! This veteran team specializes in mountain rescue operations! They've been in business for twelve years now.." Midoriya fanboying gets the best of him when the blonde woman puts her paw glove in his face.

"We're eighteen at heart!"

"This whole area here is our territory. Your lodging is at the foot of that mountain over there." The brown haired woman points.

"SO FAR AWAY!"

"Huh..? Then why'd we stop halfway?" Uraraka asks.

"Uh-oh.." Sato sweats.

"Let's.. get back.. to the bus..? Hurry.." Sero says.

"It's now nine-thirty A.M., I'm thinking around noon at the earliest." The brown haired woman's tail was wagging.

"Aw crud.. no way.." Kirishima and Ashido sweats, a 'run' comes from the alien queen's mouth.