xxxvi • i have awoken

☯︎︎

The man reaches into his pocket, pulls out a picture, and hands it to the individual. They looked at it with a raised eyebrow, after a few moments of looking at the picture, it had a man, a woman, and a child (Name), they take a few steps back. "Wait.. you're not him, are you..?" (Name) asked.

"I am." The man said, "..honestly, I'm just wanting to check in on you."

"What? You're not supposed to even be seeing me." (Name) said, "I'm guessing your allied yourself with All Might's arch rival?"

"..not exactly, kiddo." The man said, he rolled his eyes, "I guess you could say I'm a.. vigilante..? I sometimes work with heroes, sometimes villians."

"I thought you were a villian." (Name) said, "At least.. the news said that."

"Ah, those guys." He said, rolling his eyes. "(Name), next time we meet, I need to talk to you, okay..?"

"..why can't you just tell me now?" (Name) asked, the individual crossed their arms, "Do you think that I'll—"

The darkness that surrounded the two had suddenly gotten lighter. It was a news helicopter, that had its spotlight on the two of them. "These people.." The man says, he rolled his eyes at the sight of the press.

"..I should get going, Shota'll be pissed.. if he's watching the news." (Name) said, "I'll blind them, though."

"Nah, I got it, kid." The man said, "Hey.. just call him dad, don't let him think that he did something, I'll go my first name whenever he and I meet."

"I'll try to convince him to let you have visitations." (Name) said, the individual said as they awkwardly hugged the man. He returned it, it lasted a few moments before he let them go. "See ya."

"Later, kiddo." The man gave a slight wave. (Name) then ran off, leaving the man by himself, "..love you."

☯︎︎

"Everyone's resting all their hopes.. on your victory!" All For One makes the ground just below his feet explode, "'Spirit' this, 'hope' that.. wake up. This is reality, springlike limbs, four kinetic boosters, three strength enhancers, a multiplier, hypertrophy, rivets.. air walk, spearlike bones. The shockwaves up until now were just meant to wear you down. Not much oomph though. In order to really kill you.. I'll be hitting you with my ultimate quirk combination. Here it comes!"

All For One's arm was all changed, it weird-looking, it had other arms, and other strange things.

"Izuku Midoriya! He was the recipient, right? He came to you completely unqualified.. he still can't even control it, can he?" One For All Asks, All Might's eyes widened, "You've got plenty to regret as you die, All Might. Because you've also failed.. as a teacher!"

"UNITED STATES OF SMASH!"

Dust and debris surrounded the two men, (Name), who was trying to grt out of there, was just a few yards away from them, and the inside almost swept away. "Shit, shit, shit." (Name) embraces for impact, they closed their eyes, and waited.

☯︎︎

(Name)'s (eye color) eyes flutter open, they felt pressure on her stomach, using her elbows to lift their upper body up, they look at where it's coming from. Red spiked hair, they knew exactly who that was, reaching out their hands, they run their fingers through the boy's red hair. "Kiri." (Name) says, the boy slowly looks up at them, he immediately wrapped his arms around them.

"Aizawa..! Are you okay..?" Kirishimaasked, "Did that guy do anything."

"..no, he didn't do anything." (Name) said, "I'm doing okay."

"Why did you hug him?" Kirishima asked.

"Oh, you saw that?" (Name) asked, the redhead nodded. "He's.. uhm.. he's my birth dad."

"Ah.." Kirishima said, "Is it okay if I get everyone?"

"..mhm." (Name) nodded, the individual sat up, waiting for Kirishima to open the door. "Is everyone else okay..?"

"A couple injuries from a few students, but they're okay." Kirishima said before he opened the door, "Guys! Aizawa's awake!"

Suddenly, the doors wack open. Ashido, Sero, and Kaminari rush over to (Name) showering the individual with questions and concerns. While a few of the others were pulling them off the individual. The class was back together again, at last.

———

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE SO MUCH MORE! AAAAAA