ii • (name) moment

((you're going to be in third))

sᴏʀʀʏ, ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ғᴀʀᴛ.

☯︎

Almost a year has passed, it was the first day of (Name)'s first day of high school at U.A., they had gotten in through recommendation. They were surprised by that they were even recommended, was their father that well known? Anyways, they heard from Izuku not too long ago, he told them that he had passed the entrance to exam. It was exciting to see him becoming the person he's always wanted to be. But, (Name) couldn't get it off their mind.

Did he manifest his Quirk later than most kids, I haven't heard of it happen to anyone before..

But, not just them and Izuku, they would soon find out if Bakugo(u) had made it into U.A. as well. They let out a sigh thinking about the yapping chihuahua being in their class again, three years in the same class with him was enough.

We've been at each other's throats for years, it's not like crap's gonna change-

(Name)'s thoughts were interrupted when they arrived at the gates of U.A, their (eye color) pupils turned into sparkling ones. Excited for the next three years of their life, (Name) took their first steps onto U.A. soil. Their steps went from smaller to bigger steps, not paying attention, they run into something.

An 'oof' came out of their mouth, a small grunt comes from the person in front of them. "Holy heck, are you okay?!" (Name) began freaking out, kneeling down to the person who they had bumped into. They had finally met eyes, the person, who was a boy, he was so handsome.

He had two different colors of eyes, same with his hair, and had a scar on his right eye. Something about him felt familiar to (Name), but they immediately began to help the boy up. "You have pretty eyes." They said randomly, (Name) made an 'oh frick' face and helped the boy up.

"Oh, thank you. I like your eyes too, they remind me of (something that matches the color of your eyes, ig 👁👁). My parents' were friends with someone that looks like you.." The turquoise-gray eyed boy said, (Name) rose an eyebrow. "You're probably the wrong person, I'm sorry." He began to awkwardly rub the back of his neck.

(Name) swung their arms up and down, "No! You're okay, I can tell you my name if you want." The boy looked at her for a small bit, before slowly nodding. "My name is (Name) Aizawa."

"...!" The boy's eyes widened, (Name) asked if he was okay, but then he slowly nodded. The boy was just standing there, then he shook his head. "I don't mean to bring up any trauma, but was your mother a hero named Yang?" (Name) wanted to go home after that.