xlix • risking it all

TRIGGER WARNING: AT THE END, THERE IS SOME DESCRIPTIONS OF BLOOD/STAB WOUNDS BEWARE IF THIS TOPIC IS SENSITIVE TO YOU

☯︎︎

"Eri, we should start moving, okay?" (Name) says, looking at the small girl in their arms. The girl nodded, burrowing her head into (Name)'s chest once again, (Name) wants to assure Eri that she would be okay, but it was hard to do it because they lost half of one of their legs, "Let's go."

But, someone had already found them, "F̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ y̶o̶u̶.." It was Overhaul.

(Name) lets out a gasp, but once again, they hold Eri close to their chest. "Stay away from her." They held their hand out towards him, they're eyes glowed more than it had before, threatening to use her Quirk on him. "I'M NOT JOKING, STAY AWAY!"

"Kurono!" Overhaul yells out, a figure in a white hooded cloak with a plague mask comes out of comes out of nowhere. The figure tries to take Eri out (Name)'s arms, sharp white hair comes out of the cloak's hood, they come towards her, "Get Eri, leave (Name) here so that I could tell the League that they could collect the kid
on their way out of here."

"Too bad, they won't get here in time.. I called Eraserhead, he'll bring reinforcements and you'll be outnumbered! Then, karma will eat your ass." (Name) says, Overhaul just stood there, his arms crossed with a look of amusement on his face.

"..can't you shut up?!" The plague-masked man kicked (Name)'s side, they yelped out, causing (Name) to loosen their grip on Eri, giving the white hooded figure to grab her. (Name) reached out to try to grab the small girl back, Eri's arms reached out as well, "Is this good enough for you to see that Eri isn't going anywhere?!"

(Name) who was on the ground still, their head facing up at him. "She is, so are you.. guess where you're going? Hell!" The individual began to stand up, they were leaning against the wall her leg shaking due to the substitute leg disappearing but they still had to keep their balance, for Eri. They looked at Eri, the small girl eas trembling in fear.

But, then, a voice comes out of nowhere, "Aizawa?" It sounded familiar. (Name) turns their head, there was standing Togata, when he first saw them, his navy blue eyes widened. "Aizawa.. where's your leg..?"

"It's a long story, but it'll be fine, Togata. Let's focus on saving Eri, okay?" (Name) asks, an uncertain nod comes from Togata. (Name) inhales before trying to make another limb, "Togata, help me grab Eri!"

Mirio's quirk went through Eri, but not the white hooded figure, who was holding Eri, Mirio was kicked by him. His grasp on Eri let go, making her fly, but before she could hit the floor, Mirio had caught her.