xxxxiii • insecurites

:)

:)

☯︎︎

All of Class A had passed the second half of earning their visionary licenses. Well, most of Class A, two of the students didn't pass, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo(u), cheers from everyone, aside from thise two. (Name) glances over at the two of them, Bakugo(u) wore his usual neutral expression, while Bakugo(u) wore his explosive facial expression.

Kinda surprised that Sho didn't pass, hopefully his dad won't be an ass to him when he finds out.. who am I kidding, Enji is.

"(Name)! (Name)!" A cheer comes up from behind the (hair-colored) haired individual. They turned their head to the left, it was Jiro(u). (Name)'s lips formed into a smile when they saw the petite girl running towards them. "We passed!"

(Name) gave a happy nod to the purple haired girl, who wrapped her arms around (Name)'s waist. "I know we don't have the same heroes as mentors, but I'm glad that we're going to become heroes, together." (Name) says, picking him Jiro(u) off the ground.

Jiro(u)'s pale cheeks turned rosy red, but she was happy. Oh, how the two have bonded, I personally think that she's a keeper, but that's not up to me, isn't (Name)?

Ignoring you..

Back to the story at hand, only two students of Class 1-A didn't pass the provisional license exam, they'd been given another take chance to take the test again in April. In that time, the three would have to train a little harder, three including Inasa Yoarashi, a first-year from Shiketsu. Speaking of Yoarashi, he walked up to (Name) and Jiro(u), tapping on (Name)'s shoulder. The girl looks over to see the tall male looking down at her.

"Yoarashi? What can I do for you?" (Name) rose an eyebrow. The tall male slams his head on the ground, making (Name) jump. "Oops!"

"I'M VERY SORRY, AIZAWA! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO YOU TODAY! I SAW YOU AT THE RECOMMENDATION EXAM, WE CHATTED, BUT TODAY I DID NOT!" He screamed, (Name) shook her head as fast as she could, "I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU BY SAYING YOU WENT VERY PLUS ULTRA TODAY!"

(Name) covered her ears when he was yelling, when he rose his head from the ground, she removed them, "It's okay, we kinda had a lot to going down." (Name) gave a smile.

"Right! Oh, I forgot to say, ahem! Utsushimi-senpai has said many times when the Shiketsu students were together that you were cute. Would you to return the message?" Yoarashi says, (Name)'s (eye color) eyes widened.

"Uhm, that's kinda straight forward, but uhm, s-sure.. you can tell her that.. l-leather suits her.." (Name) says, she suddenly realizes what she had said, "W-Wait, Yoarashi-kun—"

The Shiketsu boy was already gone, she cursed in her head. Jiro(u) tries to calm her down, which works, the purple-head begins to play with her earphone jack earlobes. (Name) knows when her friend does this, there's something on her mind. Asking what was on her mind, (Name) looked at Jiro(u) nervously look at her.

"D-Do you think I could pull of leather..?" Kyoka, who was still playing with her earphone jack earlobes. She sighed before speaking, "I-I'm just curious because it.. brought it up, b-but I don't think-"

"You can pull of anything!" (Name) have her a soft smile. Jiro(u) looks down, trying to hide her blush, "Don't think that."

The girls gave each other a smile before bringing one another closer, earning another hug. Jiro(u) felt better when (Name) said that. "(N)-(Name), I want to let you know. I'm glad you came to U.A. and accidentally thought out loud in front of me, because if that didn't happen I feel like we wouldn't be friends." Jiro(u) says forming a small smile on her face.

"..me too."

☯︎︎

"Yaoyorozu-chan, where are you taking me?" An auburn haired girl whined, "I'm waiting for (Name)."

Yaoyorozu sighed as she was dragged three of her classmates to (Name). Apologizing to Uraraka, the ravenette says that she saw the girl go somewhere with Jiro(u). Asui and Hagakure were following her, asking why they had to come along. Yaoyorozu sighed again before speaking.

"I know all of you like her, so does Jiro(u), and I know we're not the only ones either, most of the damn class does. I'm sure that people even outside of the class like her too."

Hagakure grabs Yaomomo. "Yaomomo, you need to calm down. (Name) has obviously made a special place in your heart, but you have to also think of how theh feel towards you, okay?" Hagakure says. Yaoyorozu stops in her tracks, looking over at the floating U.A. uniform, "Uh, too much?"

The ravenette growls, she stops back into the direction she came in the Asui, Uraraka, and Hagakure look at each other with somewhat sad looks, they followed Yaoyorozu back to where the class was. Soon it was time to go back home.

☯︎︎

"Wahh! My feet hurt." (Name) whines, ploping themself on the couch, landing in Ashido's chest. The pink haired girl gave a giggle before running her pink fingers through (Name)'s (hair color) hair, "Mina, you're a soft person, literally and personally."

The girls let out yawns, (Name) was about to fall asleep in Ashido's chest, but before they could, they see Bakugo(u) approaches Izuku. They ignored this, beginning to close their eyes, but an ash blonde opened his mouth.

"Yo!" The rumbly voice calls out, (Name)'s right eye opens slightly, looking over at Bakugo(u), Midoriya's eyes widened when he sees the ash blonde walking past him, "Meet me out front later. We gotta talk about that Quirk of yours."

Tea. Y'know what, sis? I'm following them because it's just a force of habit in this story.

☯︎︎

When everyone was sound asleep, (Name) had waited outside, near a bush until Midoriya and Bakugo(u) had exited the dormitory. They were just curious about the two's conversation, They always thought that Midoriya had gotten his Quirk late, but then again, back at the police station, when All Might and Midoriya accidentally let something slip when they were around the two.

Maybe following them wasn't the best decision—

The dormitory doors open, revealing their childhood friends, they walked past the individual. The boys started talking about something, meaning that (Name) was in the clear to follow them.

Fuck it
———
lol