xxxviii • dorm life

☯︎︎

It was a couple of days later when (Name) was released from the hospital, they hadn't seen most of their friends, since that night. Today was the day, them and their classmates would be living in the dorms, some parents needed convincing for them to let their child to come back to U.A. They were excited about moving into the dorms, their only wish was to not be anywhere near two people, . They were walking up to the dormitory by theirself, until they heard footsteps behind them, turning their head around, their (eye color) eyes met with green ones.

"Aizawa, ribbit?"

"Tsu?" Her mouth formed into a smile, they walked towards the frog girl, "We haven't talked in a while.."

"..mhm, you heading to U.A. too, ribbit?"

(Name) nodded, "Wanna walk together?" Tbeh slightly smiled, Tsuyu gave the individual a nod, before walking up to (Name).

"Thanks, ribbit."

"No problemo, glad to be able to see you more often, same with the rest of our classmates, besides M*neta."

A small laugh comes from the female-human Kermit, "Yeah, ribbit, he's a bit of a pervert, but at least he's trying to help others.. or he just wants a to be in a harem.." Tsuyu says with a finger on her chin.

"Gives me the shivers." (Name) shivered.

"Agreed."

☯︎︎

"Hey skinny legends, your local bhaddie is here, woop woop." (Name) begins to do random poses as them and Tsuyu walk up to the dormitory, their classmates turn.

"(Nickname)-san!" Ashido comes running up to her, followed by Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero, "I have MISSED you!"

The alien queen wraps her arms around (Name)'s figure, followed by a baby shark, human Pikachu, and Phil Swift.

"This is important. Listen up." Aizawa's tone makes (Name) jump slightly, they look at their father with a bit of fear in her eyes, "Todoroki. Kirishima. Midoriya. Yaoyorozu. Iida. On that night, you five headed out.. to rescue Bakugo(u) and (Name).."

The whole class went silent, nervous, and slightly scared.

"I think that all of you here.. understand the consequences of those actions. The issue's been swept under the rug for now, but let me say this much. If not for All Might's retirement.. I would have expelled every single one of you, expect for Bakugo(u), Jiro(u), (Name), and Hagakure."

𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

What-

"The choas is sure to continue now that he's retired.. and since we can't read on the League of Villians' next move, kicking anyone out of U.A. at present is ill-advised(?). (is that even a word-) From this point on, if you follow procedures and behave properly.. you might be able to regain our trust." Shota does a 180 and walks away, "That's all! Now look lively and get a move on!"