xxii • yikes

(once again, i suck at writing battle scenes

(once again, i suck at writing battle scenes. sorry for all this skipping, i just wanna get the sports festival arc done. also, there is a part of (name)'s quirk that is HEAVILY inspired by @/lusicca on tiktok, they draw dabi x their oc, search them up you're confuzzled)

☯︎︎

"It is time for the final battle!" An energetic Present Mic yelled into the microphone, echoing through the intercoms. The crowd cheering as they get eager for the final two students to face off. "Now, ladies, gentlemen, (and you in-betweens) may I present to you.. Katsuki Bakugo(u), a human explosive vs (Name) Aizawa, a living and breathing symbol the unbalanced nature of this world! Wow, I think that was a good introduction, I'm getting pretty good at this!"

Bakugo(u) rolled his eyes at the introduction, he thought it was corny. (Name) just waited patiently for Present Mic to say 'go!' After a few seconds later, (Name) and Bakugo(u) got in starting positions.

"Ready?" Present Mic's final time saying these two words, "Go!"

Just like that, (Name) and Bakugo(u) rushes towards each other, just like many of the battles before, they collided with the other. Explosion and a white bolt come together, causing a big sound, it echoed their ears.

"Ow." (Name) said.

Both of them were held up with waiting for the echoes to stop, it wasn't too long until one of them was up. It was Bakugo(u), he rushed over to where the individual was, wanting to make this an easy win.

(Name)'s hearing had gotten better, they look up, seeing Bakugo(u) coming straight towards them. They quickly put up their crystal force field, Bakugo(u) growled, he banged on it when he got closer to it. Rolling their eyes, (Name) put it down, getting ready to start the actual battle.

Bakugo(u) opened his hand, explosions come out of it. Coming out of (Name)'s wrist, a black rope, they use it to wrap around Bakugo(u)'s legs and arms, tangling him up. He growled and grumbled, as he struggled to get out.

(Name)'s grip tightened, which made it harder for him to move, "Hey! This shit isn't fair!" Bakugo(u) growled at them.

"Bakugo(u), life isn't fair."

He growled again, making them just smile because it doesn't bother them. Bakugo(u) kept on making explosions and more explosions, nothing worked. Everything was going against him.

(Name) grabbed the magical black rope and started to twirl it, Bakugo(u)'s at the wnd of it. He started to spin around too.

Yee-haw.

Bakugo(u) started feeling nauseous, he had to get out of the rope, somehow and fast. Quickly thinking, Bakugo(u) grabbed a hold on the rope, activated his Quirk, the rope began to come out of (Name)'s grip. When the magical black rope is gone, a unbearable pain comes from (Name)'s wrist, if the black rope is not despawned properly, the individual's wrist will suddenly start aching and burning inside.

While that was going on, Bakugo(u) had to take a quick break, him feeling like he was going to puke. But, with the feeling mostly gone, he felt better. Finally back to the battle, Bakugo(u) started running over to (Name), full speed ahead.

The individual had been on their knees, with their wrist messed up, (Name) was down one hand. Meaning, Bakugo(u) had the upper hand, he could not win this. With Bakugo(u) coming at them at full speed, (Name) activates their Quirk again.

A black bolt comes out of their wrist, going straight to Bakugo(u). He dodged it, by making it come into contact with his explosion. Bakugo(u) had a cocky smirk on his face as he got closer to (Name).

"Well, isn't this familiar?" Bakugo(u) asked, raising an eyebrow. "Back in that very same classroom."

(Name) didn't say anything, besides just looking at him, their white eye glowed. As Bakugo(u) gets closer, (Name) prepares themself for the next step of action, shutting him up.

(Name) got up and launched themself onto Bakugo(u), doing various things to keep him down. With the white eye still glowing, (Name) had came into contact with Bakugo(u)'s gaze. Suddenly, he stopped struggling, he acted as if he was running out of gas.

"What the hell is this?!" He asked, trying to keep on fighting, but all he did was make the process easier. They get off of him, Bakugo(u) doesn't get up.

Up in announced's box, there sat Shota, shocked that his child could even do that. That was what it was like for most of the one-on-one battles. "How did they master this..?" Shota asked underneath his breath.

"My, my! It seems that (Name) has drained his energy!" Present Mic yells with happiness in his voice, "They did it!"

Midnight walks on to the stage for another inspection, she checks on Bakugo(u), checking to see if everything is okay. "Bakugo(u) has lost consciousness, but he will be okay, meaning, (Name) Aizawa is the winner of the first year's Sports Festival!"

"YESSS!" Present Mic's screams echoes through the intercom, "I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT, (NAME)!"

The audience could hear tissues being blown into through the intercom. Pure joy was on Mic's face, on the other hand, Shota may have not said anything into the microphone, but he was smiling, though small, he couldn't be happier.

One step closer, one step closer his pride and joy was to be the person they've been dreaming of for years. All that cheering, is for them. The cheering was especially loud from the Class 1-A section, Ashido, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari being the loudest.

Even on the other side of television screens's.

"Kage, I found them. I finally found them.."

~~~

yay, we're done with the sports festival arc, i hope you're enjoying the edited version of the story. i hope the ending paragraph wasn't cheesy or anything lol.

have a good one.