i • the chihuahua vs. yin-yang freak

(red is where you sit ^^)

hello there. welcome to to beginning of the rewriting process, i just wanna say a couple of things. this is my first time writing a story with they/them/theirs pronouns. if you do use these pronouns, hear me out, i'm REALLY sorry if i accidentally put she/her pronouns because i used them to write this book. another thing, if you feel uncomfortable with how i addressed (name) please tell me, for example, i like the word individual more than person, if that offends you, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me, i will do my best to fix it.)

sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴄʜɪʜᴜᴀʜᴜᴀ!

☯︎

(ɴᴀᴍᴇ)'s ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

xx-xx-21xx

(ɴᴀᴍᴇ)'s ᴍɪɴᴅ

My life hasn't always been so happy, at the age of eleven, my father went from a hero to a villian when my mother's death was announced, I was put into foster care for while. Then, I was adopted by Shota Aizawa, the very person who took fostered me, a hero who can erase people's quirks, I call him dad, even if the guy's not my real father, he's treated me like his own. But, this is the story of how I became known as 'Yin-Yang,' the Yin-Yang hero, I know very descriptive.

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇᴛsᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

xx-xx-21xx

ᴀʟᴅᴇʀᴀ ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ ʜɪɢʜ

(Name) was in their third year of middle school, the class was filled with tweens cheering, wanting to become heroes, especially their best friend, Izuku Midoriya, yet he was made fun of for not having something that all heroes need, a Quirk, but he didn't want yo give up his dreams, not yet. It was a normal day, their final year in middle school is just about over, the teacher giving them some words of wisdom.

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future.
I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but you're all pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?"

The classroom went crazy, being a hero was a dream of many, "Yes! Yes, yes, you all have wonderful Quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!"

"Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" A rumbly voice speaks, none other than Katsuki Bakugo(u), the kid was a showoff, he wanted nothing more than to be first in everything.