xxxxvii • safe and sound

☯︎︎

☯︎︎

"Let's get started, shall we?" Sir Nighteye suggested, the tall man leading the group of heroes and U.A. students to a conference room. (Name) was next nervously walking in there, catching the eyes of Tsuyu. The green haired girl walked up to the individual, her large gently grabbed (Name)'s hands.

"(Name), whatever it is, we'll get through it, ribbit." Tsuyu says giving them a soft smile. (Name) nodded back, in their head, (Name) hoped that they would bring up Eri, (Name) had then gotten a strange feeling in her head.

"Please, please.. help me."

"I just want to leave.."

"(Name), are you okay, ribbit?" Tsuyu asked shaking (Name) gently, they nodded quickly, they said that they needed to use the restroom, "O-Okay, I'll tell Mr. Aizawa, ribbit."

The frog girl ran towards (Name)'s father, then (Name) ran down the halls. They ran as fast as they could, getting out of the building, pushes open the door of the building. People who were walking around the doorway jumped, not expecting to see the door fly open.

"Eri, where are you.." (Name) had murmured underneath their breath, they ran down the street, until they found the alleyway they had met that little girl at. Their piercing eyes looked down it, hearing more of Eri in her head. They sprinted down it, but they also stopped when they had gotten second thoughts about this. How were they able to hear Eri's screams and cries for help? They gasps quietly as she realizes what've might've happened.

They turned back to see two men in plague masks blocking thy exit. They turned to the other direction to see someone, a man, walking up to her. He looked so familiar, it all of a sudden clicked, it was Overhaul, the man that was in the photo.

"I think Eri'll be so happy on see that you're back. I saw the way you cradled the girl, you're so protective of kids, aren't you, Kage?"

(Name)'s eyes widened, but they must to keep their cool, they gave Overhaul a cold look, "How do you know my name?" The individual asks, stern in their voice. Overhaul chuckled underneath his breath.

"I know a lot of things about you and the reason I'm interested in you is because a little birdie told me that you were the one and only All For One's grandkid." The man says walking closer towards (Name), making the individual grit their teeth, "Don't give me that look, it wasn't my idea to bring you here, blame your own grandfather."

"Why the fuck is he interested in me" (Name) rolls their eyes, "What does he want?"

"Let's just say.. since daddio left the League due to him think that they're ways were too inhuman, they don't have someone with a Quirk they need to help them, but I shouldn't go into too much detail, it'll ruin the whole idea." Overhaul says, he looks over at his two men, and then back at (Name), "Y'know what she can do, restrain them ."

"Yessir." The two men grabbed (Name), forcefully, pushing them face up against the wall, and grabbing their wrists. They then grabbed them by the hair, telling the individual to not resist. (Name) could only grit their teeth, they tried to kick, but Overhaul had taken control, "S-Sir?"

"You two are useless henchmen," Overhaul growled, he pushed the two men to the side, who looked at him in fear, "When we get there, put the brat in a straight jacket."

"R-Right." One of the henchmen replied, Overhaul grabbed (Name) by the arm, dragging them deeper into the alley. They looked at the man in the plague mask, a cold stare, who just slightly chuckled.

"I know your heart is beating, it's fine, you'll be a fine specimen to my collection." Overhaul says, the men and (Name) had made it to a hideout after that, "I have lots of people who have been wanting a little more time with you."

☯︎︎

"I thought I told you to be more gentle with them." A raspy voice asks, it's tone cold. (Name) didn't even acknowledge who it was, they didn't even want to look at him. "Aizawa. Look at me."

Their eyes looked at him, "What do you want? What do you need?" They asked, there stood Shigiraki.

Shigiraki's red eyes meet with (Name)'s. The individual had their teeth gritted, having a staring contest with one if the League's leader, Shigiraki sighed before speaking, "..I've decided that it was time to tell you." His tone was quiet.

"..tell me what?" (Name) asks, a stern tone comes out of their mouth, "I don't understand why you can't just leave me alone? I'm not hurting anyone!
." Shigiraki looked away from them.

"..I just can't." Shigiraki says, walking towards them, he looks to the side, where Overhaul was standng, telling him to leave, the man didn't move, he stood there for a while, but before long, he did lead his henchmen out, "Finally, useless bastard."

"Answer me!" (Name) yells out, their eyes turn into a darker shade. Shigiraki sat down, looked at them with a blank expression, and reached his hand out, "What?"

"I've come to take you back home, (childhood nickname)." Shigiraki replies, (Name) suddenly remembers that it was him who called them that, "We were close, even though we're five years apart."

"..Tenko." (Name) says, Shigiraki gagged because of him hearing that name. "..after that day, I thought you went missing."

"Y'know how Nana was like, she left my father as a child, wonder why she didn't do that to Mitsuko." Shigiraki rolled his eyes, "I don't understand why you're wanting to become a hero, y'know how your mom's career came to an end."

"I became one because I want to do something good, do anything to contribute to the world of what she was trying to do."

"Don't blame me when you end up just like her." Shigiraki rolled his eyes, "..Father said that he's looking forward to seeing you."

"Who?"

"I was taken in by Kage's old man. He said that for a while now, he's been wanting to use your Quirk on various projects since your dad left because he thought that the League was too much for him." Shigiraki said, "He and I aren't exactly partners, but I did think that he-"

A knock at the door interrupted, Shigiraki shut his face after that. The door opened, it was Overhaul again, there stood with him Eri, she saw (Name) standing there, running towards the (hair colored) haired individual . (Name) immediately did the same thing too, and picked her up.

"P-Please, please help me. Please. It's getting worse." Eri said, gripping (Name)'s uniform jacket as tight as she could, "I just want.. a home.."

(Name) only held her tighter, the child's big red eyes were scared. Eri burrowed her head in (Name)'s shoulder, and the individual put their hand on Eri's head, making sure tbeh knew that (Name) would protect her from any of the monsters that tried to hurt her.

——

yuh