vi • dadzawa strikes

〝

..ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪɴ?

"Young Aizawa!" All Might rushes over to the individual, he bends over to pick them up. Bakugo(u) and Midoriya just stand there in shock, but when they began to process everything, Midoriya rushed over to (Name)'s side.

"Aizawa! Are you okay?" Midoriya asked, looking up at All Might, who had (Name) in his arms. A weak thumbs-up signaled that the individual was okay. "How did this happen?"

The individual couldn't really talk, so All Might just said they needed medical attention. Midoriya sadly nodded, he asked when they would be able to come back, but All Might reminded him that his arm was hurt. The boy looked down at his arm, seeing that it was purple from he and Bakugo(u) collided.

"You should go to the nurse as well, Young Midoriya." All Might says. Midoriya nods, asking if he should take (Name) with him, "No, don't worry about that. I'll get a roller.
☯︎︎

"The losing team is nearly unscathed, while the winners are down for the count."

Bakugo(u) looked somewhat uneasy, but he shook his head, trying to keep those feelings out of his head, "Why the hell should I feel sorry for that pain in the ass?" Bakugo(u) said, his tone was cold, but quiet, trying to not let All Midoriya hear his words.

All Might interrupts the boy's thoughts by putting a hand on his shoulder, "Let's head back, Young Bakugo(u), time for your grading, whether you win or lose, you can always come ahead by learning from the experience."

☯︎︎

Three of the five students that were in the actual training session stood in the front of the class.

"Well, I'd say Iida is the MVP of this battle!" All Might says with a smile.

"Not even Ochaco, Aizawa, or Midoriya even though they won as well?" Tsu says with confusion.

"I wonder why," All Might says with a fake confusion, "ANYONE KNOW?!"

A tall girl with raven hair in a messy ponytail asked, raising her hand, "I know, All Might-sensei. From I saw, Bakugo(u)'s every action was motivated by an obvious personal grudge, and as you mentioned before, sensei, using destructive attacks indoors is foolish, Midoriya's performance suffered from the same faults, Aizawa didn't do anything wrong, they just didn't think when they put their safety in behind Midoriya, and Uraraka lost focus halfway through, and her final attack was too haphazard." The class all looked at her with shocked faces, but she continues her talking, "Such an attack would be unthinkable if the nuclear weapon were real, but Iida stayed in character while playing their roles, Iida envisioned what the actual struggle would be like. He was only late in reacting at the very end."