xxx • meeting an insane hot chick and staples

☯︎︎

☯︎︎

(Name)'s eyes meet with the hooded figures, he looked like the hand dude from the USJ Attack. What could he be doing out in the middle of the day?

"You're the kid who got wrecked in the Sports Festival, right?!" The man says trying to blend in, he put his fist on Midoriya's chest.

"Woah.. y-yeah.."

The man's red eyes meet with (Name)'s, theh were both a little nervous and a little confused. He have them a smirk before turning his head back to Midoriya.

"Then, during that business in Hosu, you ran into the Hero Killer! You're something else!"

"You sure know a lot about me.." Midoriya says, a little nervously, his green eyes look (Name), who's not letting the man out of sight.

"Man, I can't believe it though. To think we'd meet again, here!" The man says, a slight gasp comes from Midoriya, "Can't help but think that something special's helped you come this far."

His fingers wrap around Midoriya's neck, expect his middle finger, "Something like fate.. or destiny, maybe.." Midoriya was struggling to breathe.

"Uh, sir.. you need to let him go. He can't really breathe." (Name) says taking baby steps towards the two, "Besides.. what do you want?"

"You'll find out soon enough, kid." The man says.

The sentence confused the individual, they asked what he meant, he only responded with a repetition of his answer and with his free hand, he uses his pointer finger to tell them to follow him and Izuku.

"Easy now.. you're gonna act like we're a couple of old pals. No making a scene, okay?" The  man's head lowers down to Midoriya's height, "Calm down. Breathe naturally. I wanna talk, that's all. So, don't you try anything funny."

(Name) gives themsn a cold stare, they were thinking about their Quirk, but decided not to because it might hurt Midoriya.

"It'd be all too easy. The second all five of my fingers touch your neck.. your throat would start crumbling from the skin inward.. you'd turn to dust in under a minute." The man says.

"I-In a crowd like this..? Try that and the heroes'll show up.. They'll come and catch you..!" Midoriya says, trying to scare the man.

"No doubt. But take a look. At them." The man hands reaches out towards the crowd, "It's not crazy to imagine that someone could commit an atrocity at any given moment. So why do they smile and mingle like this?"