lvi • hero too

(my baby girl ^)

(my baby girl ^)

☯︎︎

"Okay, Izu isn't here, what so we do about that-" (Name) asked.

"We go on without him, shithead!" Bakugo(u) wacked (Name)'s head with drumsticks. "Stop being his parent for oncr! He can take care of his damn self."

"Ow.. but, I adopted most of the class last week, and he was one of them." (Name) rubbed their head.

"I'm sorry, but the show must go on, Aizawa!" Iida declares, "Let's go!"

Everyone had gotten ready for the show, minus Midoriya, the plant was nowhere in sight, but the class had to go ahead and start without him. Before going on stage, Yaoyorozu had asked (Name) to stay behind.

"Here." Yaoymomo held out something, she had a soft smile on her face, (Name) took it out if her hands. "It's a prosthetic leg, I just thought it would be easier for you to walk, instead of using those darn crutches."

"Did you make this, Mo?" (Name) asked, the black haired girl nodded, (Name) wrapped their arms around Yaomomo. "Thank you.." (Name) says muffled into Yaomomo's shoulder. The two stood there for a few more seconds, hugging.

"Put it on." Yaomomo gave the prosthetic to (Name), "We gotta get on stage, or if it's easier for you, just use your crutches!"

"I'll give this guy a chance." (Name) said, putting the prosthetic on. They got up, it was a little wobbly, but it was somewhat manageable. ((name) can somewhat walk because the hospital had made their substitute limb go through some physical therapy.) (Name) had given another smile. "Thank you again, Yaomomo."

"No problem, are you ready?" Yaomomo asked, (Name) nodded, then they grabbed the girl's hand, "Then, let's go, (Nickname), together." The two girls walked on stage.

It was dark, but the two made it to their positions. (Name) had gotten in their spot next to Uraraka. The auburn haired girl looked at (Name), seeing that they didn't have their crutches, Uraraka asked if (Name) was using their Quirk.

"No, Yaomomo made a prosthetic for me."

"Oh, good! Not really anything big to worry about anymore. You know your part?"

"Mhm, I'm helping you and Tsuyu."

"Then, let's go,
(Name)!~" Uraraka grabbed the individual's wrist and began to skip towards their spot.

"Let's do it damn it!" Bakugo(u) put his drumsticks above his head, "We'll grab a hold of U.A... and kill 'em with music!!"