Scp christmas

Jay had a big smile on his face has he marked on his calander as it got closer to Christmas before heading out he feed his dragon snails and adapto pet he walked out and noticed something the walls and a lot of the other places of the foundation are bare of Christmas decoration not a bell, decoration, lights not even a mistletoe!

He meet up with dr clif as they when to meet beak boy he sighed "I hate meeting this guy he keeps trying to turn me into a experiment!"

"I know but he becomes very cooperative when we do these meetings so take one for the team!" He said "hey how come there's no decoration up?" He asked.

"Well because with the business we run it's kind of more important to keep the monsters at bay then sticking lights to a wall" he said opening the door he walked in and sat across the doctor "hello 2-7-00 ready to become a test subject to help stop the pestilence?" He asked.

"Yeah you can start with my middle finger" and he held up said finger 049 chuckled "humor like that is need to keep moral when things like stop a disease is always the best!" Jay groaned.

(That night)

Jay couldn't sleep after hearing what dr clif said Christmas is something that this place need and he's not going to let this spirt of Christmas not be celebrated here!

So he got up and dressed he had a plan and he was going to pull it off he when to work he when to brights off and got some paper he called bright for some help with the reward of whiskey for his work he brought lights, decoration and other things that's need and we got to work hanging up decorations various colored lights were hunged, paper flakes hanged from the ceiling.

The two when out and cut down a very big pine tree brought it back after a little trouble getting it in we put it in the lobby and got it strung up with decorations lights with a beautiful star at the top with lights going to the top of the tree to the corners.

But I want to not only bring joy to the people of the foundation I got to work I when to shy guy and gave him a stuffed toy and a picture of when him and 049 where together I pushed it to under his arms to let him see it without seeing his face I steeped back and surprising he opened it looking at it he picked them up hugging both them and said quitely "thank you".

I when to 939 kennel and tricked them into singing all I want for Christmas then I when to 079 and gave him a framed picture of 682 and a bigger memory chip he said "new important memory made Jay".

I when to the little girl and gave her some sweets a picture of 682 and a gorilla war stuffed gorilla I had become friends with them and got one them a chance to make a little girl happy and one did agree to be her friend and protect her.

I put the photo next to her bed as she played with the gorilla.

I when to 682 "why are you doing this?" He asked "because your my friend and everyone should be happy!" Jay said and gave him a two photos one of the girl and the other the computer he smiled at them and I hung them on the wall high enough so the acid didn't destroy them when I turned around he grew reindeer horns "merry Christmas Jay" he said I smiled "merry Christmas buddy".

I when to Cassidy, Henry, Ellie, and charly room and drawn the room to look Christmas like they thanked me.

I when Elizabeth the piñata and gave her some candy and stuffed horse she thanked me and we hugged it out.

Then I when to Gaia and put some mistletoe on her like if they were bows giving her a rub as she nuzzled me.

I when to the sheep and gave them Christmas candy and some Cuban cigars I heard they like Tobacco I stayed there lighting some for a little bit.

Then I when to blondie and gave her a old Latin bible and as a little joke gave her a deck of tarot cards and a book on them "thanks Jay! I love it!" We hugged "oh look!" I looked up confused I saw a mistletoe? How did that get in here? Then I felt her give me a kiss on the check my face felt like it caught fire she giggled.

Shaking a little I when to 106 knocked on the door and ran for the door seeing a hand slowly come out grabbed the present and pull it in, it was a Preston world war 1 British uniform I when up to his box I head weeping inside "thank you!" I smiled

And for the fox who I call foxy I gave her some Korean candy I found out she was actually Korean after talking to her some more she nuzzled me and gave me a lick on the cheek.

Then I made more gifts for the other I didn't only got bright some whiskey for helping me I got him some very aged whiskey he cried tears of joy "thank you Jay I will Cherice this for a long time" he cried.

After getting everything set up I when back to my room and face planted onto the bed and fell asleep with 1471 pulling the blankets over my giving me a pat on the head.

(That morning)

As the foundation's staff came in they were amazed at seeing the foundation cover in Christmas decorations they enjoyed the food and drinks that bright and I made some putting on Christmas hats.

"Hey clif enjoying the festive fun?" I asked he chuckled "I got to admit I'm impressed did you do this all on your own?" He asked "no I had help from dr bright also this is for you" I hand him a gift he opened it and was shock it was a resorted antic double barrel Winchester shotgun! "Wow thanks Jay!" He said "now all you need now is a horse and you'll be a true cowboy!" I said as we laugh.

The rest of the day was fun while everyone still had to work but that was alright everyone exchanged gifts laughed and was merry I think this has been the most joy this place has seen after the day was over everyone stayed a little longer to enjoy the cheer.

I sighed as I walked into my room I raised any eyebrow as I saw a Christmas gift on my table I walked over to and looked at the tag and what was more confusing was the tag said from Santa?

I opened I was shock it was a complete set of toy robots from my childhood hood I was never able to get any when I was young and they were hard to find!

There was a note at the bottom I opened it and begin to read it

Dear Jay thank you for help bringing joy to this facility I always wanted to try to help bring joy but I was afraid to because I knew they would capture me and make an scp thank you for help spread the joy I hope this gift will be a good way to say thank you.

Sincerely Santa clause.

I heard bells I looked outside the window to a sleigh being pulled reindeer with the one at the front with a red light coming from it and as it passed the moon I heard "HO HO HO merry Christmas!"

(Thanks for reading remember to comment and smile they'll make someone's day also thank you for reading and I know this is late and everything but i had to deal with a signal outage two days after what happened in Nashville my prayers go to those who were affected by the bomb but I hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new year let's hope next year will be better then this one merry Christmas and happy new year)