Gorillas and pups

I was feeding my flying goat...thing some corn and bird feed as well as some lettuce for my flock? Of dragon snails what would you call a group of snails or dragons?

There was a knock on the door "yo" I call as I watch with a smile as my snails ate the green leaves in that walks in was cliff "hey I got an experiment for you to run."

"Oh sure" I said I pet my snails and flying goat and walked with clef and talked "have you ever thought of using a quad barrel shotgun less loading more shots."

He chuckled "thanks for the suggestion but old trusty here is good enough" we walked into the testing room and saw a arcade claw machine with a bunch of stuff gorillas clef picks up a clipboard and a pen "so what do you see in the machine?" He asked "lots of stuffed gorillas."

He wrote it down "ok this scp makes normal people that are looking into the machine see different plush animals the gorillas are what actually come out." He pulled out two dollars worth of quarters.

"See if you can win one" I smirked "you kidding I'm a long time lover of arcades" I take the quarters and put one in I turned back to him smirking "watch this" I put one in and move the claw and with a push of the button it grabs one and it falls off.

Clef smirked "it uh it's been a while gotta knock off the rust" four quarters in and after a few tries I got two I smirked and pull the two out and held them up triumphant.

He chuckled "alright well-" before he finished rights came in "clef 705 breach containment and are in the armory we need your help defusing the situation before they get the C4 and clamors!"

Confused I asked "who's 705?" I asked "uh later I gotta go" they both left I shrugged and left with my prizes and tossed them into my room as I closed the door bright came up.

"Hey I got experiment I want to run" he said "dose it involve 682?" I asked giving him a deadpan experience "no" he crumpled up a paper and tossed it.

"Ok" I shrugged and followed him I had a odd feeling about giving the crazy stuff bright has done to me in the past in this room with another machine this was empty and had the words 'win a cookie!' "Here read this when you walk up to it."

I walked up and read into the mic "one male two female one husky and twin Doberman by slow fuse explosion?" Then the three dogs I said appeared confused then my eyes widened in horror as a large bundle of very real TNT appeared and the medium length fuse was lite as the flame slowly moved.

"I NEED TO GET THEM OUT OF THERE!!!!" Looking around I saw a fire extinguisher quickly grabbed it "uh Jay wait!" Bright tried to stop me

I began smashing the front glass the fuse half way as the glass started to fracture the puppies blissfully unaware of what's happening with one last swing the glass broke I grabbed the puppies as the fuse near the end I did a baseball slide and shielded the puppies as the explosion when off I flinched as I felt the heat but no burning I looked and saw that the explosion mostly took place in the machine.

I sighed in relief as the puppies licked me the door opened "holy shit dude are-" bright didn't finish as he get dinked in the face by a fire extinguisher.

I huffed still with the puppies in my arm I smiled then I had an idea I walked out and when to visit a friend while walking do the halls when asked where I got the puppies I told them "ask bright when he wakes up"

I walked up to blondie room I knocked "come in" she said and I walked in "hey blondie I got a gift for you!" I smiled she looks up from a book she was reading and saw the puppies and gasped and came over gushing over them when she asked where I got them I told her "it's complicated"

So after we found out what's under the hood I gave her the male Doberman she named him James and I named my two new pups Aphrodite (husky) and persephone (Doberman).

I walked to my room glad to give blondie a new friend when I got to my room I heard shuffling I heard snickering I narrowed my eyes and opened the door and three eggs when flying by hitting the wall with a splat.

I heard a gasp smirking I look in as saw both gorillas next to a slingshot with a shock look there 'eyes' bulging out of there head I chuckled as I put my dogs down and let them run around there new home I closed the door.

"Did you really think I fooled you for normal plushies" I pointed at them while striking a pose as if a you can see the word menacing float around me "I have an older brother your pranks are nothing I've seen before!"

"W-what" they said in disbelief "play your cards right and you can stay" I said they both nod still in shock.

I walked over to my bed putting both husky and Doberman up and playing with them.

(Thanks for reading please remember to comment and smile they'll make someone's day)