The nun in training

I was walking down a hallway with dr right she seemed nice she helped me get the duct tape off of me when I was first brought in and explained how this crazy place is!

As we continue to walked I've noticed that a lot of the guards that are guarding this wing are all female and I wasn't complaining I just thought it was odd "hey right why are the guards in this wing female just curious" "oh well the SCP your meeting is SCP-166 she's a human scp like you but has a...powerful effect on males" she explained "I won't explode will I?" She giggled "no no it's more passionate" I raised an eyebrow "what?" I asked "I'll explain later" we got to the door she opened the door "welp play nice~" it was odd how she said that.

I walked in and the door close I looked around and it looked like a nice room I saw in front of me a blonde girl with long hair knelling in front of a cross on the wall I guess she's the religious type "um excuse uh 166 I'm 2-7-00 but my actual name is jay you could say I'm another SCP if you couldn't tell by my number which I'm supposed to tell you for some reason "amen" she finished and turned to me she looked shocked for some reason "uh hi" I said she actually looked cute "are you blind?" She asked "uh what?" I asked "are you blind" she asked again "uh no if I was I couldn't tell you have blonde hair!" I chuckled "well the reason I asked is because I don't see much men" she then got up and my eyes bulged like a cartoon character!

I quickly covered my eyes as my face turned tomato "um did I catch you at a bad time?" I asked "no why?" She asked "so I take it your a nudist or something" I asked "no it's that I have a skin condition that mean I can't wear cloth for so long or I get a rash but I don't get it how are your not trying to have your way with me?" "WHAT?! Why would I do that I barely no you!" She gasped and then hugged me and she hugs tight "final a man who won't try to have his way with me we can be friends!" She said "um can you please let go I feel a little uncomfortable".

"Oh ok" she let go I sighed and lowered my hand so I can only see her smiling face "you said you're an scp what's your ability?" She asked "my ability is that I have the ability to nullify negative scp effects and I can regenerate and come back from the dead" "wow" she sounded amazed "tell me how did the foundation found you?" "Well technically I found the foundation I was running from these guys known as the GOC and ran into dr bright he brought me in and knocked me out after some crazy stuff I'm now an scp" "so what's your story I'm an orphan my parents abandoned me at a church where I was raised" "so your a nun in training?" I smirked she giggled "you can say that the foundation found me and brought me here so I've been living here and my ability is any man who see me wants to have his way with me" she seem said saying that last part "wow ruff well I'll be glad to be your first male friend who won't try to have his way with you!" She giggled "I'm honored" and so we talked for awhile and that's all that happened!

(Thank you for reading this chapter and remember to comment and smile cue the outro at the top!)