Mysteries revealed

In outer space in a meteor field a figure watched earth with distaste and growled while narrowing his eyes "I've had enough of these bugs and I'll start with him."

At the foundation jay walked into the break room where Cleff, rights, brights and jack is, jack is the guard that jay meet and fist bumped when jay had dealt with 231 "sup guys" I say to them they gave there response I gave jack a bump as I passed he was sitting at the table with rights I walked up to vending machine looked at the different options.

There was rumble as a siren blared "temporal anomaly detected!" On the other side of the room a portal opened and a large hand came out and grabbed me I struggled and grabbed a pipe but my grip was quickly slipping jack and clef ran up and grabbed me and tried to pull me free.

"Get a reality anchor!" Cleff yelled but it was too late I slipped from the grasp and quickly when through the portal and I was thrown against something rocky I fell down onto the ground and started to cough and gasp holding my throat as I try to get air into my body but then I final get air into my body panting.

A large shadow covered me I felt a dark present I look up and saw a large red horned figure stand before me "who are you?" I asked feeling fear in every part of my being.

"I am the scarlet king and I'm here to final be rid of you pest and I'm going to start with yo-" before he could finish his sentence I tossed an energy orb at face and jump up and grab another asteroid climbing it and tossed another energy orb into his face I knew it wouldn't do anything but it's the best I can think of on the spot.

As I keep going asteroid to asteroid I see him out of the corner of my eyes chasing me tossing asteroid and trying to hit me so I would throw energy blasts and chain asteroids and toss them they did a little more damage as I could see him stager a little but sometimes I would throw a asteroid he'd disappear then reappear behind or near me and smack me around.

I was getting tired my muscles strained and tired as I tried to fight and get away from him if I wasn't in space I'd probably be sweating like I did a marathon in the desert he tried rushing me so I grabbed two asteroids and smashed them together on him.

A large dust cloud came forth it was silent and before I can process it he grabbed me by the throat picked me up and slammed me down cracking the asteroid we stood on chocking me "your kind has been a thorn in my side when I'm done with you I'm coming after your friends next!"

Jays eyes shot open and in shock the scarlet king was being chocked out his eyes wide in shock as Jay stood up as two figures appeared behind him a blue angle like being on his right and yellow bull being on his left "you...leave...them...alone!"

He punched him away as his green energy surround him the scarlet king crashed in a asteroid and was in shock at what he saw "what is this!" The energy surrounding jay took form he grew getting bigger as he sprout white feather covered bat like wings a point tail with feather to make it look like an arrow his head turned into a bull head with horns curving up at the ends curve over a gold halo like ring circled the horns and grew multiple eyes two on the right and three on the left his legs turn in bull legs.

Before scarlet king could react jay flew quickly at scarlet king pushing him through several more asteroids and started lay down a flurry of blows and continued to give a beating he moved faster then ever before his energy blasts packing more of a punch and using his chains to toss him around every time scarlet king tried to attack it was avoided and pushed with more blows.

'How is this possible!?!?' He thought then jay punched him sending him flying then teleported behind him and punched him into a different direction then jay punched him up then appeared above him then sent him flying down onto a asteroid he panted and got on his knees

Jay landed in front and saw there was a massive asteroid in front of them and Saturn a smirk formed he held out his hand and a two handed hammer appeared.

Then with all his might swung sending the scarlet king flying into the asteroid and it into the malfunctioning doomsday weapon said weapon fired at the object heading for it but it's beam wasn't enough and it was destroyed

Jay appears before the scarlet king grabbing him by the neck and lifting him up "if you ever come to this plain of existence again you'll regret it!" He tossed him away and the scarlet king disappeared.

I sighed trying to calm down looking over confused "how is this possible?" "We can answer" said a female voice I turn to see the blue and yellow energy beings.

"We are your ancestors I am Angela" the blue angle looking being said "and I'm toro" the bull with bat wings and pointed tail said.

"Long ago we both came from different planes of existence when this realm was created." Angela explained "we meet each other and fell in love and had a child but because we came from different planes and he was born in this one we couldn't stay as we were both sent here to scout this realm to record information on this realm" toro explained.

"So we gave him a human form and when his potential peaked he decided to explore this realm passing a portion of his power to his descendants you are to most powerful of  your family."

"Wow" I said smiling "that's awesome thanks for the help grandma, grandpa I hugged them and they hugged back I opened my wing and flew back to earth.

(Back on earth)

The foundation was scrambling to figure out what the fuck just happened then the radar started to go off "dr cleff something is quickly coming from space!" Just as he finish saying that.

Jay crash through the roof still in his new form "hey guys you won't believe what just happened to me!" Everyone was looking at me shock "what? Oh right hang on" I turned back to normal "ah back to normal man I need a vacation!"

(Thank you for reading another chapter this was brewing in my mind for bit just hadn't been able bring myself to write because I get into gaming before and after work but another chapter is brewing in my head and it's another crossover with some alien cousins and remember to smile it'll makes someone's day)