Dice rolls and space marines

On a snow covered planet a war raged between two factions humans and orks the space wolfs were in a heated battle against the orks holding them back the best they can as the greened skin xenos charged weapons raised.

The orks were lead by non other then ghazghkull taking in a deep breath the great war boss let out and might "WAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!" leading his soldiers into battle.

A large majority of orks was gunned down but ghazghkull was able to get in and clear a path for his orks as he lead the charge but as he when ahead he came face to face with one of the mightiest warriors of the space wolves.

Bjorn the fell handed "face judgement xenos" he spoke in a cold robotic voice the ork smirked "Im going to stomp ya into scrap WAGH!"

They shot at each other as they charged and begun trading blows trying to shoot each other while grappling while there forces fought around them.

Then bjorn drove his power claw into the war boss chest the claw tips poking out the back bjorn then unleashed a hailstorm of bullets once down he pulled his claws out and the ork fell when bjorn turn ghazghkull whispered something.

Bjorn turned back "speak your last works xenos" "you eated" "what."

"You cheated!" Bright said slamming his hands on the table as he and 2-7-00 were playing 40k "your just being salty I told you this is my first time playing against someone I'm not cheating" jay said crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah?! I bet one of those d-sixes is the one anomaly that sometimes rolls a seven!" Bright grabbed and looked over the dice. "We have a dice that rolls seven?" Jay asked.

"Not important you can't be that good for your first time!" Bright said "look bright I didn't want to say this but your not really that good of a player" bright gasped "how dare you!" He said.

"Dude you leave your flanks uncovered you got lots of troops grouped up and left out in the open you could be playing space marines and I could beat you with guardsmen" jay stated leaning back.

"You want to put your money where you mouth is?" Bright asked "ok I got some krieg coming in you can use any chapter you want and we'll see whose the better player!" Jay said.

Bright said"you got a deal" they shock and as bright got his minis and left a smirk forming on his face "I know just the chapter!" Chuckling.

(One week)

Jay and bright would have there fight in the cafeteria because it was going to be 20,000 points they had a small gathering of watchers of both guards and scientists.

"Alright I got troops some tanks like this death strike, artillery and a freeblade with a lightning cannon what do you got?"

Bright smirked "I'm playing ultra marines I got troops, tanks as well and my own Freeblade" he smiled "let's do this."

Dice flew and troops moved jay used his artillery to try and take out some of the enemy as he uses the freeblade to fight brights freeblade using the lightning cannon to chain off to other units.

Bright flanked left so jay splits his tanks to reinforce the left flank then bright used his tanks to slow push up the front but when they got close to his freeblade I sprung my trap I moved mine back and used my death strike to take out some tanks and his freeblade.

But he wasn't the only one losing troops I lost a squad or two I lost tanks he got a good shot on three of my artillery almost lost my commissar but I noticed something odd.

He was moving a certain marine to spots and when he would do a dice roll he would get the best results but when he didn't roll near it the out come would be different numbers I narrowed my eyes.

"Alright let's get ride of that freeblade!" Before he could throw dice I grabbed his arm "bright are you cheating?" I asked "what no of course not!"

I grabbed the dice and rolled a fairly normal roll "see" he said and when to grab them I stop him again "not done" I grabbed the dice and rolled them near that certain mini and they all come up six the audience gasped.

"Alright what the hell did you do to this mini" I asked "I didn't do shit" he denied "ahem" we look to see dr weight who didn't looked pleased "bright where's scp-3973" "this what you looking for?" I asked and held up the mini "yes thanks jay."

She took the mini and left "really bright cheating for shame" "yeah your right I guess I'm disqualified" he tried to leave but I stopped him "no no no you finish the fight."

After some intense fighting I won again everyone cheered while bright "fffffFFFUUUU-"

(Appy orktober you gits!)

Thanks for reading remember to like and comment and remember to smile they'll make someone's day also what do you think of the outro I started putting in?