App buddy

(Yeah I know what I said  but I've had some stuff come up that's been keeping me busy but I came through so enjoy)

"Broad" I said as I scrolled through the App Store trying to find something new and funny to play I had just finished another test for the day they I saw a app called malO it looked odd the front of the app was a odd bone dog face and there wasn't much info on it so I thought eh why not?

So after I downloaded it and looked for it wasn't there confused I looked and it did say I did download it but it wasn't showing eh I'll take it to the phone store later I saw that the time was around lunch so I when to the cafeteria and saw it was pizza day "nice!" I smiled and grabbed a tray after getting my slices of both pepperoni and cheese pizza I looked for a seat.

"Hey jay!" I looked and saw bright, clif and wright sitting together I smiled and walked over and sat "hey guys what's up" "not much what's it's like now working for this place" bright asked "not so bad now I'm doing it for money instead because of my ability" we ate and talked until I get a notification I looked and I had gotten a texted I saw what it was I showed a tall dark furred creature with the same face at the app I chuckled this be some weak horror app because it showed the arcade I was at last week.

"Hey guys look at this I downloaded this app and I think it's a weak horror experience I showed them what I was talking about and clif spit out his drink in surprised I quickly pulled my phone away so it doesn't get wet "jeez I don't know you were that easily scared" I said "jay give that phone right now!" He said "what why" I pulled my phone out his grasp confused at why he's trying to take away my phone "just trust me!" He said "no! You know how expensive phones are your acting like the app an scp!"

"It is an scp, scp-1471 malO it only manifest when someone downloaded its app and it only appear to them first through pictures then in mirrors then in the real world" I just look at him with a deadpanned look "you do know I can nullify scp abilities and I come back from the dead right?" I asked "well yeah but we can't let it spread "I promise I won't send a link or anything and if I do have any problem I'll come to you" he sighed "alright."

"Thank you beside she looks harmless" I said they looked at me confused "it's a she?" Bright asked "yeah can't you tell?" I asked and showed them the picture again "it just looks like a furry monster" Wright said I shrugged

(One week later)

I was watching some videos and eating popcorn with 166 or Blondie as I like to call her which is easer when I got a text "oh hang on I got a text" I look and saw it was malO in same room as us I look behind us and didn't see her I shrugged "is everything alright?" She asked "yeah it's nothing" and we continue watching the samurai shogun himself coryxkenshin "so he's famous because he plays video games?" She asked "yeah and he's funny!"

(Another week later)

"Jeez Elizabeth can be really clingy sometime" referring to scp-956 I walked into my room and looked at phone no new texts I turned off the phone and saw in the reflection the bone face staring back I'll admit it was kind a little creepy I looked behind me and again nothing I looked back and saw her she tilled her head "can you talk?" I asked.

I got a text saying "yes" "I'm guessing through text?" "Yes" "well it's something" I said and we talked for a bit.

(One month later)

I walked into my room sighing after having another run in with Plague boy beak mask I dusted myself off after having to wrestle him off of me to keep him from turning my into a high school biology lesson I looked up and saw my app based friend "hi" she texted her tail wagging "hey" "how was your day" she texted "good" I said and lay down next to her she laid down next to me like a dog.

"Can we play games again?" She asked her tail wagging "sure why not" I said then I thought I should probably tell clef about this and get some work down I shrugged it off and started to play some of my phone game with her

(Thanks for reading remember to comment and smile!) also coryxkenshin is a real YouTuber please check him out he's really good