Canceling the SK end of the world scenario

(Just a quick note this we'll be my first attempt at a serious chapter and if doesn't work then don't worry I'll keep making funny stuff I just thought I give a shot at expanding my OC's anomalous ability thank you for time)

In a dark room of group of people some that don't look like people talk about a possible end to SK scp-231 "people for a long time we've been trying to figure out how to get rid of scp-231 without causing it to been born but I think with this new scp, scp-2/7/00 we could have that chance he has the ability to regenerate and come back from the dead but more importantly he has the ability to nullify negative scp effects he's turn his back to the statue and shrugged off the plague doctor if he's ability to do we just might be able to take out this issue" there was chatter among them then another spoke up.

"He maybe ability to stop the effects on him but he can't effect other scp effects when it was tried to us his ability to take out 682 he still lived while he has his top half melted because of the acid splash."

More talk among them then the first voice spoke again "but it's the only chance we have we must take action now this might be the only chance we seems like god gave us a chance." The voice lite a cigar.

"I thought we had god in contaminant?" The second voice asked jokingly "we do" the first reply.

I was walking down a hallway with a random doctor and some guards "so why isn't dr clef doing this with me" I asked "dr clef is need else where I'm an expert when it come with dealing with this scp" "what's so bad about this scp?" I asked "this scp is know as SK end of the world scenario this is very serious scp and you will treat it as such!" He said.

"Oh I can tell" I said we reach the door "remember with your ability you are possibly the only one who could stop this thing and save the world" he said "so I'm canceling the apocalypse?" I joked he didn't laugh but one of the guards did "my man" and held up my fist and he bumped it.

"If your done joking around your tools are inside if you are successful then you might be able to get-" before he finished I ran and and closed the door behind me "out" he finished he rolled his eyes and locked the door I looked around ready to get out of here and only saw a pregnant woman "uh what's the scp?" I asked "it's inside her" the doctor said through the intercom I felt my stomach drop knowing what he's talking about I slowly turned to the window with a look of disbelief and shock "no..." that's all that came out "2/7/00 I know you've experienced before in the past your distaste of the whole child test subject but the unborn child is the end of the world scenario your anomalous property is what could end this!"

She scream and lights and sirens blared "the baby is coming you need to hurry!" He said I stood there for a second then just like with 682 I did something without thinking there was three cabinets full of equipment so I overturned two on there side in front of the door and propped against it like a chair to a doorknob "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The doctor screamed "I'm not killing a baby" is all I said.

"What are you waiting for get a task force to knock down the door and get dr clef to talk some sense into him!" He said and they when to do his order.

I when up to her she looked scared "hey don't worry I'm not going to hurt you just breath and I'll think of something" she seemed to calm down a bit "Jay its me clef" "you ain't talking me into it!" I already know what he was going to do then there was banging at the door and I was able to hear "get the battering ram!" "Look I know what you said but please lesson to me she's not the only 231 she's the last one! All the other are dead because of the baby she and the others are caring they were found chained up in a old factory own by the cult of the scarlet king a satanic sex cult she basically caring the literal son of the devil!"

"Ahhh it's coming!" She screamed "jay! You have to!"  I got in between her legs as the banging got louder I closed my eyes and begin to pray 'please please let this be a normal baby!'

Then green sparks started to float off him until he glowed a bright green filled the room causing the doctors to cover there eyes and the task force to stop when the light faded so did the other light and the alarm there was silence then crying a baby crying.

I opened my eyes and saw a crying baby in my arms I sighed and stood up grabbed a scalpel I cut the cord "um congressional?" I said "what is it" she asked "it's a boy" "can I hold him?" she asked I unlatched her top straps and hand it to her as she sat up to hold him and he stopped crying.

Then the door busted open and task force busted in and all aimed at her so I stood in the way with my arms out "don't you even think about it!" I said "hold it!" Clef came in with bright and rights the soldiers lowered there guns "Jay what happened?" Clef asked "I don't know but something happened" I said "please let us see the baby" clef said I thought for a second "only clef, bright and right" the three came over and looked over the baby clef took off his hat "it's a normal baby.." he turned to me with a look of disbelief "Jay you turned a scp into a normal human".

I thought for a second "I want to talk to who ever in charge" before he could talk his phone when off he looked at who's calling and answered it "your in luck the 0-5 council want to talk to you" everyone but me was shocked I was confused then a bag was put over my head "hey what the hell?!"

(A few hours later)

I was sat down and the bag taken off my head and I was in a dark room and saw a table who were setting at it some did look like people "who are you guys?" I asked "we are the 0-5 council we are what you could say run this place" one said "what do you want with me?" I asked "your recent run with the scp 231 you have changed it form an SK to human you had our attention before but now you have more and we agree to take a request of your and before you ask I'm afraid that the let you go was only to entice you to do the job with this new ability of we can't risk not having you"

I thought for a sec "I want this to be my job if I'm gonna keep putting my life on the line then I want to get paid also Insurance, dental care all that and I want the ability to leave and not feel like a lab rat! I want my holding cell to be my hose or just a normal house on site you now kitchen, tv other stuff and I want those GOC guys not to chase me down and especially I want that girl to have Compensation and everything for the shit she when through that's my request"

I sat there as they talked among themselves "well agree to the first part of your request but why the second part?" He asked "because she deserves it after all the shit you put her through she should be!" "Mr Williams we will approve you're request and talk to the girl" "welcome to your new home."

(Phew that took a while hope you enjoy remember to comment and smile cue the outro at the top!)