Ch1 discovering a powerful scp

I ran my blood rushing, heart pumping as the shouting as some group of people named GOC came chasing after me I came to a tree and climbed it and started to pant I covered my mouth as they walked by looking around for me I gently broke an old branch and tossed it rustling some bushes "what was that?" One asked "go check it out" another said the group when that way one stayed behind he sighed and pulled off his helmet rubbing his head he looked around to see if his team are around before pulling out a comic and began to read.

I slowly inched my way down a branch and lightly jumped down I flinched when a twig snapped "he's over here!" I didn't even turn around I just ran as the started to chase me again I looked behind me to see how far I had gotten when I tripped on something I looked behind me to see a man in a lab coat with liquor bottles around him "can't a guy get sleep off a hangover?" He said sitting up rubbing his head I when up to grabbing him by the coat "please you gotta help me these crazy people are chasing me!"

"Who's chasing you?" I don't know some people who came in a Jeep with GOC on the side" "the GOC what happened did you piss them off?" He asked "I don't know they just showed up and started to chase me please you have to help me!" "Alright but you have to keep the place a secret" he said "yeah yeah of course!" I said wanting to be safe he lead me to a unmarked building he used a keycard at the front door then we walked in and their was another door with a number pad in putting a code "what is this place some kind of lab?" I asked "you could say that" he said "go on in" he said I grabbed his hand and shock it "I cannot say thanks enough for what you did and I'm in your debt for saving me can I have your name"

He smiled "names dr bright" "thank you" I said and walked then something hit me on the head  knocking me out the next thing I know I'm being dragged by bright through a white hall with my hands wrapped and mouth covered with duck tape in to what looks like a break room.

"Guys I caught me an scp!" Bright said to other doctors and a dog? One of the doctors sighed and put down his coffee cup down he was wearing a cowboy hat and had a gun strapped to his back "bright what have we said about bringing In people who you think are scps remember what happened last time you thought someone was a scp?" He asked "I swore he could remove his thumb!" "He was a double jointed street performer!"

A woman walked up to me and knelt down "here let me help" she took off the duck tape off my mouth making me yelp once she undid my hands I quickly got up turned bright around and clocked him the face causing him to fall down I shock my hand I turned to the shocked doctor "thank you" I said "alright where the hell am I! And what the hell is his problem!"

"Well we're gonna rid of your memory of this place so. My name is dr wright and the one in the hat is dr clef and the one on four legs is dr Kane "what is he this places mascot?" I asked "no I'm one of the many doctors of this Institute" "talk! Dog talking!" He chuckles yes I know it's crazy but people get use to it" he said.

Then the power when out then red lights and blaring sirens when off "scp 173 and 049 have escaped please all personnel make your way to the shelter!" "Oh hell no I'm outa here!" "Wait it's not safe!" Dr wright called out I ran out into the hall and ran down the hall it was almost hard to see with the flashing red light I made a few turns and came to an empty lobby with papers all over the place and chairs turned over I turned around the to make sure I was being followed I bumped into something I turned and saw a weird statue I looked it over and shrugged "modern art is getting weirder" I said to myself I came up to the number pad "now what was that crazy guys code again?"

I remember the two eights at both ends as I tried to tap in the right code I wasn't the only one that walked in soon I felt a dark present behind me and cold hand grabbed my shoulder a shiver when up my spine I slowly turned around to see a black cloaked figure he was also wearing a bird mask "hello there child" he said in a chilling voice the only words that came out of me "who the fuck are you?!" I asked "you may call doctor but the people that keep me here call me 049" I remember them call him out in the announcement.

"What do you want with me?" I asked "that statue is 173 and creature that kill when no one is looking at yet you walked right past it you'll make an excellent experiment!" He said "the fuck I will!" I screamed and tried to run but he grabbed me and put me in a head lock I struggled against his grip "let go!" I grunted "not yet" he said and stuck something sharp into my neck as a liquid is pushed into my bloodstream I hit him in the side a few times and got him to let go I turned around and punched him in the face which hurt a lot!

"Ow!" I grabbed my throbbing hand "interesting" I turned to see him rubbing the spot where I punched him "you were able to shrug off the sleeping serum" "I think you'll make a perfect subject" I started to back up as he made his way forward.

"Freeze!" I turned to see some armed guards having there gun with laser on us "oh well it was fun while it lasted" 049 sighed alright I've had enough "screw this!" I made a break for it and before I got far I felt a sharp prick and a very intense shock and the next thing I now I'm on the ground passing out

(Please comment and remember to smile!)