Side quest-Wall to wall paper house

I was watching some tv shows when a thought came to mind Cassidy and her new friends that I gave her are always on that one piece of paper and I need to help them but how?

"Hey bright I need a lot of paper and staples you got any I could borrow?" He walked over to a door opened and out came a avalanche of blank paper that came up to his waist I looked both shocked and amazed "how much you need?" He asked.

So I took all I need and got to work my pencil was sharp and ready and those begin to make a masterpiece.

(A few hours later)

At night I snuck into Cassidy room and ready the staple new clip ready putting up something that I think Cassidy would love.

Once morning hit I when into Cassidy she was still a sleep "Cassidy wake up" I said softly "Hmm oh hey Jay what's up" she sleepy asked "I got a surprise for you!" "What is it?" "Cover your eyes!" I said she did and I left up the paper that there on "and open your eyes!" When she did she was shocked and flabbergasted all the paper and staples when to covering her walls and to create a mansion fit for a queen it's got a milkshake bar a large garage filled with various tools and parts and other classic cars a separate garage for her mech walker elevators for ease of getting floor to floor a kitchen on every level along with a large lounge, pool, arcade, dining hall, library, Theater, sauna, spa, living room, smoking room, gambling room, living room and for the other three a garage for Henry's scooter, tank, and police car he took and the complex's motorcycle a treasure room full of gold and the Tunisian diamond a helipad and copper garage for Charles.

The piece of paper that she was originally on has been turned into a train station and there are paper that that act as tracks and around the ground a track for the vehicles "guys wake up!" Cassidy said the other three woke up wondering what's going on and we're amazed to see this I put the paper back down and watch as they travel trough there new house "well what do you think Cassidy" I asked she turned to me smiling wide "thank you Jay I couldn't ask for a better friend" "isn't a problem at all!"

(Thanks for read and remember to comment and smile they'll make someone's day and remember to comment cue the outro at the top!)