Hi ho Gaia!

"So what kind of scp I'm making friends with today?" I asked as me and clif made our way to some stables "this scp is know as the wooden foal it's basically a living wooden horse!" He said "that sound cool" I said when we got to the stable I look in and saw the scp in question it was asleep in one of the corners.

I hopped in and walked over the wooden horse yawned and got up and stretched it looked over to and before I could say anything it jumped up on me quickly grabbing hold of it and kept my balance she wasn't heavy for being made of wood it was pretty light!

She was nuzzled me and neighing happily the wood she's made of it pretty smooth she jumped down and ran around leaving me confused 'what's gotten into it?' I thought it came back and rubbed up on me I knelt down smiling and pet it when I got up it quickly ran behind me and ran in between my legs causing me to be on its back I quickly grabbed on as it trotted around "clif what the hell is wrong with her?!" I asked as I ran around as he laughed "she very affectionate!" He said she then started to gallop and rammed the door to a fenced in area and started to run!

"Wow girl! Wow!" I tried to slow her down clif came around next to the stable to watch as the scp ran around with me on her back he continued to chuckle then another doctor "clif the electric sheep got out we need your help!" "Alright I'm on my way he's ok on his own" he left with the other doctor I saw them leaving to another area where some sheep are that seem to be out of there pen" "um please stop" she did almost throwing me off her back if I didn't have a death grip on her neck witch didn't seem to effect her.

I sighed "hey you want to do something real fun!" I asked she neighed "alright let's do this!" Hi ho Gaia!" I she reared up and neighed and ran the way I directed her she jumped over the fence and followed my lead as we heard the sheep they slowly made there way back the fence and through the hole that has dr bright write on it I got Gaia to rear up again as the repair crew came out seeing this wooden horse being ridden by a man with his face covered by the glow of the sun like a mystery cowboy who stopped a robbery.

I rubbed Gaia on the neck "good girl" I said she started to trot back to the stable passing clif "jealous" is all I said as I rode off to the sun.

(Thank you for reading and remember to comment and to smile)