The drawn lady friend

I was walking through the halls of monster filled crazy house with my little flying goat Adapto pet on my shoulder I didn't have anything else to do today so I thought I walk around then I came to scp room that has a piece of paper in it the janitor that was cleaning up left "hey" I said he nods back I walked in and looked at it, it was a normal piece of paper but on it was a detailed drawing of a lady who was wearing a mechanics uniform working on a classic Ford "how is this an scp?" I asked then I jumped when her head turned to me "oh uh hi didn't mean to disturb you" she smiled and waved and started to do hand signs "uh I can't read hand sign just try talking with your mouth trust me."

She looked confused but gave it a try "hi my name is Cassidy" it appears out of a speech bubble "nice to meet you Cassidy I'm Jay this is cotton" I pointed to my pet she seemed so happy that started to go off on how it's amazing to final talk to some one instead of signing and I was just nodding because I can barely understand her when she's talking so fast when she stoped to take a breath I got my words in "that's amazing uh are you the only one or are there others" she seemed sad at the question "oh shit Im sorry I didn't know!" She smiled "no it's ok I was created by two other scps they didn't tell me who I didn't question why I was here but that is until one day I found out what I am I really did talk to anyone after that but they have been try to keep me happy I made this to keep me happy but I feel the desire to be as real as like you"

"Hey your as real as you believe you are!" She smile "thanks" "hey I think I got an idea" I pulled out my convent pencil and draw three new friends for her Cassidy "meet Henry stickmin" points to the normal looking stickman "Ellie rose" points to a stick woman that has middid to short red hair "and Charles Calvin" another sickman that looks like Henry but with a red pilots headset after I said they started to move I wasn't expecting that Cassidy was so happy she hugged each one of them and started to chat with them as I watch them talk I got an idea I walked off and when i got back I gotten two pieces of paper and started to draw on them Henry noticed me I gave him the hush sign and he nod.

(A few moments later)

I finished doing the folding "there" "hey Cassidy look at this" she turned and gasped the other three were surprised first was Charles helicopter and next was what looked like a fully armed mech with enough guns on it if it was real to block out the sun! They also had drawn on it to make them look more real "ha and they said those video on helicopter and mech paper folding was useless!" Jay said Charles quickly opened the copter signaled the others Henry and Ellie jumped in and Charles started to fly around Cassidy climb the ladder on the mech and got into the cockpit and looked around at the controls "ummm" "there's a manual next to your seat" I said she flips through it "got it" she started to walk around then dr wright came "hello Cassi-wow!"

She ducked as Charles flew over her "hey wright!" I said "why am I'm not surprised" she noticed the Cassidy was on the table "wait if Cassidy there then who's flying the helicopter?" "Oh that be the friends I draw for her" "oh of course!" She said and wrote down something "what are your writing?" I asked "just writing that we have some new scps" I shrugged "dose it help if I say I didn't know I made them?"

(Thank you for reading and remember to smile it'll make someone's day and please comment)