Side quest interview

I sighed as I sat in the interview room after the whole thing with 682 a new jump suit on and in cane clef "hey bud how you doing?" He asked as he sat down "bored and wondering why am in here?"

"Well it's protocol that we interview after the test and the discover of this new property of yours if you do then you can leave sooner and we'll give you another one of your items" he explained "fine" I said.

He hit record on a recorder "for the record please state your name" "jay [redacted]" I said "alright on date of [redacted] please tell us what happed" "you led me to the lizards cell you walked off to that room and I walked in that stuff which I found out by bright was hydrofluoric acid thanks for telling me head of time by the way!" I said he chuckled awkwardly "sorry please continue" he said "I walk in the doors closed and then the lizard comes out and starts talking to me about how I'm not like the others and more like him and the others and I started to relax as we continue to talk then I saw the two snipers come in and I don't know why but I warned him when his eyes were taken out and he fell back in and I was in the splash zone and woke up in the body bag and you know the rest" clef wrote some things down and clicked the device.

"Alright thank you for your cooperation I'll ask later for what you want back come on I'll walk you back to your room" he said I sighed "alright" I said and followed.

(Thanks for reading and remember to comment and smile!)