Side quest-Confession

I walked up to 166s door and knock "hey 166 it me!" "Just a sec" she called back "ok" she said I opened the door and closed it behind me 166 had a towel rapped around her so I didn't have to cover my eyes "hey jay I see your wearing normal cloth" "yeah after we meet I was able to get my cloth back I'm done for the day so I don't have to wear the orange jumpsuit and I came with a surprise!" She got happy "a surprise?! What is it?" I walked over to a empty wall pull out a keycard and wiped it over a section and a secret door open to a half of a confession booth "ta-da!" "Is that part of a confession booth?" She asked "yep!" I said.

She smiled "I appreciate it but where's the other part for the priest?" "Way ahead of ya on the other side of the wall is where the priest is and it's far enough and we made sure the priest has a blindfold!" "How did you find a priest" "we got doctor bright to be priest turns out his a certified catholic priest for some reason so go ahead and do your thing and here have the keycard and there's a button in there for you to use to open the door" I hand here the card she smiled and gave me a hug "thanks jay this is really nice of you I pat her on the back "no problem" I said.

She walked in and closed the door I walked over to a chair and sat down to wait to talk to her.

(One hour later)

"wow she must have a lot to talk about"

(Another hour later)

"What she doing telling bright her life story?"

(Another hour later)

I had fallen asleep waiting on her when the door suddenly opened causing me to jump awake she came out with a big smile on her face "hey feel better?" I yawned and stretched I got up she hugged me "thanks jay that made my day!" "No problem I'll see you later" I walked out and met with dr bright "alright I held up my end of the bargain you do the same" he said "of course one bottle of Jack Daniels" and hand it to him "keep them coming and I'll keep doing this he took a swig from the bottle.

(Thanks for reading and please remember to comment and smile cue the outer at the top)