Side quest-how it ticks and eight and a half lives

Dr cleff, Wright and bright we're going to the cookie machine containment facility to check it over after jay had smashed it bright was hold and ice pack to his head where he was hit.

"Servers you right you should've known something like this when it comes to jay and animals" Wright said to him bright groaned "don't remind me." They opened the door and was shocked at what they saw.

Jay was digging in the bottom back of a now really beaten up machine he came back out wiping his forehead when he noticed the other and smiled "oh hey guys!"

"What the hell happened!?" Wright asked jay looked over his work "research" he said with a neutral expiration.

"You call this research?" Cliff asked motioning to the broken machine jay shrugged as he took a crowbar to a panel to try and pry it open.

"Can't make and omelette without cracking a few eggs" he then started to push it open. Cliff grabbed it "why don't you go take a brake will take it from here."

Jay shrugged "ok" he left as he let them look over the machine as jay walked to his room he meet another doctor with bright neon hair her name was Alice and she had a cat in her arms.

"Hey Alice what's with the cat?" She smiled "this is Scp-529 or Josie the half cat!" And held her out and she was right it's the top half of a cat.

"Um ok and why do you have her?" "I'd like you to take care of her, her containment cell is in need of repairs and I thought instead why not let you take care of her!" She said.

"Ok sure!" I said and take her in my arms and she purred snuggling in my arms "just don't give her cheese it causes her to go crazy!" She said "ok got it."

I brought her to my room and put her down as she looked around and made herself at home as the two dogs sniffed and started to play with her.

"If I keep getting pets I'll need to expand my room" I said as I read a scuds the disposable assassin comic.

(Thank you for reading and remember to smile they'll make someone's day!"