I.M.P containment pt.1

(This is something I wanted to experiment with if you don't like it just let me know and I won't continue but if you do like it then I'll make more)

"May nothing get rejected, may nothing get infected!" I sang along to modify by lemon demon I pulled into the parking lot of a pizza place to get me pizza and wings to go when I got out I walked pasted an ally I heard what sounded like a struggle I look and to my shock I see three red creatures and some kind of bipedal wolf as they got rid of a body I snuck closer and heard them talking.

The taller of the three red with a white spot on one of his eyes was giving praise "alright gang another successful kill!" He exclaim "sir could you keep your voice down where not that far from the humans" the second male shorter that the tall one said.

"Oh lighten up mox what's the chance that a human going to notice us?" The tall on said "loona open the portal" "whatever" the wolf said and pulled out a book and with out thinking I ran at them and grabbed the book and kept running "shit! He's got the book! Stop him!" They gave chase "shit! Shit! Shit!" I said as I ran.

I pulled out my phone and called Cliff "hello?" Cliff answered "Cliff you know how I was going to get some pizza and wings" "yeah?" "Well I saw these three red things with a bipedal wolf hiding a body in the ally way of the pizza place they were going to use a book to go some where. *pant* *pant* so without thinking I ran and grabbed the book and now there chasing me!"

And then a gun shot wizzed by "and they got GUNS send an MTF!" I quickly hung up and kept running as they shot at me "loona Millie cannon!" I looked back and saw one of the shorter red creature being thrown at me quickly stopping I grabbed a empty trash catching it throwing on the lid and rolled it donkey Kong style and kept running.

The wolf jumped over it the other two got tripped by the can "don't let him get away will catch up!" The tall red one said she nod and kept up I climbed a chain link fence and rounded a corner almost tripped stopping when I see a semi parked blocking the way "damn it!"

I turn to see the wolf growling at me "alright hand over the book and I'll make it quick" she held out a hand "I'll warn you I'm not a normal human" I panted "alright hard way it is" she snarled.

She charged at me I quickly grabbed a trash can lid and used it as a shield as she swung cracking her fist she whimpered and held her hand as it throbbed I smirked and held it back up "bring it" but it was quickly taken away as she hit the lid back and cracked me in the face a few time "she brought it" I got out before stumbling back letting go of the lid and falling on my ass.

She got on her hands growling read to pounce and when she did I held out my arm as out of nowhere a green energy blast came out knocking her out of the air she got up dazed.

"What just happed?" I got up panting "like I said I'm not a normal human" I held out my hand and launched another blast she dogged and so we began this dance of her dogging and lunging at me and me dogging and launching energy blasts then she lunged off a wall and landing on me chocking me "gotcha you little prick!" She growled.

The other three came up "good job loona now let kill him and head home!" Then out of nowhere helicopters and armed men stormed the area containing the creatures the two short ones tried to hold onto each other but where pulled apart "Millie/Moxie!" They both cried out reaching out still the taller of the three was tased and drug off and the one strangling me had a two man had a neck pole restrain put on her along with cuffs she trashed as a muzzle and she was loaded up I panted.

Cliff came up and helped me up "well that was something" he said "yeah I know here this is the book they where going to use" I hand it to Cliff he nods and take it "we'll get this looked at right away" I sighed "well I don't know about you but I'm gonna get my pizza and wings to go" I said and made my way to the pizza place.

(Thanks for reading another chapter and I hope you like this experiment I'm trying and remember to like comment and to smile they'll make someone's day!)