Scp file

"Good afternoon everyone I'm dr Miller and the scp we're going to be looking at is a recently new scp"

"Scp 2-7-00 also know as the nullifying scp object class safe scp 2-7-00 is a male caucasian human in his early [redacted] he is six foot tall with blonde hair and green eyes he was found by dr bright after he was hungover outside the site [redacted] 2-7-00 had asked bright to hide him from the global occult collusion after bright brought him in he then proceeded to knock him out and duck tape his arms and mouth dragging him through the facility."

"He then brought him to one of the break room where he talked with some other doctors dr Cliff had reprimanded bright reminding him of the last time he brought someone he thought was an scp"

"After the escape of two scps he was attacked by 049 who tried to kill him and turn him into an experiment he tried to put to sleep 2-7-00 but he shrugged it off after offering to give 049 a sample of 2-7-00 blood for his sedation he used tests show that 2-7-00 blood adapted to the foreign liquid and mutated itself so the white blood cell absorb the serum like it was a infection."

"multiple tests have shown that 2-7-00 has the effect to not only nullify negative effect but talk to certain scps that haven't shown signs of talking like when he meet child breaker and befriended it or her as he said then when he meet 166 he didn't not sub-come her effects to males only acting shock and flustered when he meet her and they soon become friends with 2-7-00 creating a confession booth for her and got bright who's a registered catholic priest for some reason he also has the ability to regenerate and come back from the dead shown when meeting 682 and got doused with acid melting all the flesh and organs form the waist up a few minutes later he cut his way out of the body bag looking like he hadn't received any damage and not remembering what happened after seeing the splash"

"When meeting the wooden foal said foal jumped on him negging happily and get him on her back running around as 2-7-00 asking for help to got off when asked if she talked he said quote "it's a horse made of wood".

"When meeting 2662 he had several bones broke when 2662 hugged him because he didn't try to worship him like a lot of others who laid eyes on him then becoming his "Herald" after 2662's followers came to them with 2-7-00 fooling them in think he's was chosen to spread his words he was able to get them to leave 2662 alone but now has to deal with the follower asking for his wisdom of there god"

"It is pending to move the object class to Euclid do to the fact that when being used to try to get rid of the last bride of the crimson king after a bright green light the child that came out was a normal baby meaning that 2-7-00 has the ability to turn human scps back to human"

"Addendum scp 2-7-00 or Jay as he keeps telling us to call him has help raised moral of the facility do to his happy attitude and his helpfulness though he dose complain about some things and has help with a lot of scps and is a valuable asset to the foundation"

"Thank you for staying through the lecture and have and good day"

(P.s if you couldn't tell this is a reference to thevolgun)

(Thanks for reading remember to comment and smile they'll make someone's day